UIIC Answer Key 2015 August 30 for Assistant Exam
UIIC Answer Key 2015 has been released. Candidates who have attended the UIIC Assistant exam on 30-08-2015 can check the UIIC exam key 2015 from our website. Many candidates have applied and attended the United India Insurance Assistant exam on 30th August 2015. For those candidates we have updated the UIIC answer key 2015 in our website. Interested candidates can check the UIIC Assistant Exam Key 2015 and get an idea about the UIIC result 2015. You can download the UIIC answer key and verify your answers with the answers provided in the UIIC Assistant Answer Key 2015. The answer key for UIIC Asst Exam 2015 provided in our website is accurate. You can also refer UIIC Answer Key for Evening Shift Exam.
Check United India Insurance Asst Exam Key 2015
We are providing the UIIC Answer Key 2015 in our website, so that candidates can check United India Insurance Asst Exam Key 2015 through Online. We will provide you the UIIC Answer Key 2015 along with questions. It makes the user to check the answers easily with out any complications. You can also find the UIIC Answer Key in the official website of United India Insurance Company. The official website where you can check the UIIC Answer key 2015 is www.uiic.co.in.
UIIC Answer Key 2015 – Asked question & answers (Morning Shift)
The UIIC answer key is provided below. The questions asked in UIIC assistant exam along with answers are provided below. The candidates who are searching for UIIC answer key may make use of these Q & A.
1. The recommendations of the —– report, in 1999, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) was constituted as an autonomous body to regulate and develop the insurance industry. – Malhotra Committee.
2. What is the Capital of Mozambique? – Maputo.
3. Which film has won the best original screenplay in aForeign Language award at the Madrid International Film Festival? – ‘Buddha In A Traffic Jam’.
4. National Insurance Academy (NIA) is a premier institution devoted to equip the insurance industry with the best of talents. It is situated in which state? – Maharashtra, Pune.
5. Apart from being a leading insurance provider in India, National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) also serves ——. – Nepal.
6. When is Hiroshima Day observed? – 6 August.
7. Social worker Anshu Gupta and former AIIMS official ——– won the Ramon Magsaysay awards for “enterprising leadership” and for exposing corruption respectively. – Sanjiv Chaturvedi.
8. “Sar Utha Ke Jiyo” is the tagline of which company? – HDFC Life.
9. Joint Communique 48th ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting was held at ——, Malaysia. – Kuala Lumpur.
10. The Grammy-winning jazz keyboardist and producer whose sound infused acoustic jazz, electronic jazz, funk, R&B and soul in a 40-year-plus career, has died. Who is this? – George Duke.
11. A group of Indian Air Force personnel successfully completed an India-UK air and ground exercise on July 31, that saw Indian Sukhoi Su-30s pitted against their Royal Air Force counterparts flying Eurofighter Typhoon. What is the name of this exercise? – Indradhanush (Rainbow).
12. Krishnapatnam Port is a privately built and owned all weather, deep water port on the east coast of India, located in the Nellore District of which state? – Andhra Pradesh.
14. The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to name the —— in the name of former President APJ Abdul Kalam. – Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
15. Polutech which engages in the water treatment engineering services,is a part of Murugappa’s Group will form a Joint Venture (JV) with Japan-based Organo Group for providing —– in the industrial sector. – Water Treatment Services.
16. The Reserve Bank issued —- denomination coins to commemorate International Yoga Day. – Rs 10.
17. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced —– as National Handloom Day to mark the 1905 Swadeshi movement. – August 7.
18. What is the currency of Sri Lanka? – Sri Lankan Rupee.
19. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in —–. – Mumbai.
20. The Ramanujan Prize for 2015 has been won by mathematician —- of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai. – Amalendu Krishna.
21. The Suez Canal is an artificial waterway in —- extending from Port Said to Suez and connecting the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea. – Egypt.
22. India will surpass China to become the most populous nation in the world by —–, six years sooner than previously forecast, and the country is projected to retain the top spot till 2100, the UN has said. – 2022.
23. Rural Development Minister —– launched SAMANVAY, a compilation of all schemes of both Central and State governments for Gram Panchayats. – Chaudhary Birender Singh.
24. The Grammy award winner, who died recently, was – Lynn Anderson.
25. The Patratu Thermal Plant is situated in – Jharkhand.
26. Kumbha Mela was held in – Nashik.
27. Recently Financial times was acquired by – Nikkei.
28. The National Handloom day is observed on – August 7.
29. RBS is to deliver their private banking sector to which company? – Sanctum Wealth Management.
30. Who is the author of the world famous book The Alchemist? – Paulo Coelho.
31. Joshna Chinappa is associated with – Squash.
32. The Largest Insurance Company in India is – LIC.
33. Recently BNP Paribas acquired – Sharekhan.
34. _______ University to be Named After President APJ Abdul Kalam – Kerala Technological University OR Uttar Pradesh Technological University (Depends on the given options).
35. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation insures – Bank Deposits.
36. One Question related to The Ramon Magsaysay Award.
37. One Question related to Suez Canal.
Download UIIC Morning Shift Answer key 2015
The UIIC Answer Key 2015 is provided below. The candidates who have attended the UIIC Assistant exam on 30-08-2015 can check and download the below given UIIC Answer Key 2015.