TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2015
TS EDCET Counselling 2015 is going to be started from 02-09-2015. The candidates who have qualified in TS EDCET 2015 exam may check complete details about Telangana EDCET Counselling 2015 in our web site. TS EDCET Counselling dates are officially released. The EDCET qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 have to attend the Telangana State EDCET counselling for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in TS. They are informed to attend the TS EDCET counselling 2015 at any one of the Help Line Centres given below.
Here you can check the TS EDCET 2015 web counselling schedule, Documents or certificates required for TS EDCET Counselling 2015, Rank wise counselling dates, Timings, Help line centers, Counselling fee details, for all categories, etc. You can also get the complete details regarding TS EDCET Counselling 2015 from the official web site www.tsedcet.tsche.ac.in. So the candidates who have qualified in the TS EDCET 2015 exam which was conducted in the month of May 2015 may attend the TS EDCET Counselling 2015 as per given below schedule.
Telangana EDCET Counselling Fee Details – TSCHE
The category wise fee details of TS EDCET Counselling 2015 are given below.
Certificates Required for TS EDCET 2015 Counselling
* The following original Certificates are to be produced and 2 sets of xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification.
Documents Required for TS EDCET Counselling – For All categories
- TS EDCET 2015 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks.
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates (Bonafieds).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education).
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar Card.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
TS ICET Required Documents – PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- These candidates have to produce a CAP certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of ExService Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States are only eligible under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports Category:
- Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
TS EDCET Web Counselling Dates & Certificate Verification Details
The TS EDCET counselling will be started from 2nd September 2015. The certificate verification will be continued up to 10-09-2015. The rank wise certificate verification dates are given below. The web counselling is going to be started from 5th Sep 2015. The complete details regarding TS EDCET Web Counselling Dates and Certificate Verification are given below.
TSEDCET Fee Structure 2015
Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification:
- Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
- The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2015-16.
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.