AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Air India Recruitment 2016 notification issued for 961 posts. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a subsidiary of Air India Limited is inviting applications to fill the vacancies of Aircraft Technician (AT) posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online for this AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment before 30th August 2016. Aspirants should submit the hard copy of the application form before 31st October 2016. Remaining details like AIESL Vacancy, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc. of Air India Jobs are mentioned below.
Name of post: Aircraft Technician.
Eligibility: Diploma in the consistent stream.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Last Date: 30th August 2016.
No. of Posts: 961 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Air India Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: The age of the candidate for this AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment must be a minimum of 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Candidates should have done AME diploma / certificate in aircraft maintenance engineering from the institute approved by DGCA under rule 1338 with 60% marks/ equivalent grade (55% marks / equivalent grade for schedule caste categories candidates / scheduled tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates) or
- Must have successfully completed 4-year course / diploma in aircraft / electrical / instrument / radio artificer training conducted by Indian navy which is acceptable by DGCA.
Selection Process: Depending on the number of applications received, the selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- through online state bank of India Challan. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste category/ scheduled tribe category/ Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs
Candidates may apply online through official website of Air India Limited, i.e., airindia.in from 20th August 2016 to 30th September 2016. Upload the necessary documents while filling the application form. The print – out of online application, bank challan along with all the relevant documents should reach the address mentioned below before 31st October 2016.
Post box no. 12000,
Cossipure Post Office,
Kolkata – 700002.
Air India Online Application: Click here.
- Starting date for filling online application: 20th August 2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30th September 2016.
- Last date for sending hard copy of the application form: 31st October 2016.
Download Air India AT Recruitment 2016 Notification
AIESL Aircraft Trainee Notification: Click here.