ASRB Recruitment 2016
ASRB Recruitment 2016 notification details are here for you. Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB), New Delhi has issued the official notification to fill up 40 Posts. ASRB is decided to appoint the candidates for Director, Assistant Director General, Junior Director, Project Coordinator, Head of Division, Principal Scientist vacancies. This recruitment is done on a Permanent basis. Aspirants who are looking for latest Delhi Govt Jobs can utilize this golden opportunity. Interested and eligible Aspirants may apply through Offline before the deadline 23rd march 2016.
This might be the great chance for the freshers who are eagerly searching for Jobs in ASRB. Candidates are advised to submit their Application form with prescribed format to official Address on or before 23.03.2016. Here we are giving all the details about ASRB Recruitment 2016 like Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria etc. For further details, aspirants are advised to visit the official site www.asrb.org.in. Read this article fully to know the details about ICAR Scientist Recruitment 2016.
Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board Job Details
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board is abbreviated as ASRB. It was established on November 1973. ASRB is as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of Gajendragadkar Committee. Recently ASRB is inviting the candidates 40 Director, Head of Division, Principal Scientist & Various Posts under ASRB Recruitment 2016. Check the ASRB Scientist Recruitment 2016 details here.
- Name of Organization: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board.
- Total Posts: 40 Posts.
- Job Role: Director, Head of Division, Principal Scientist and Other Posts.
- Job Category: Government Job.
- Official Portal: www.asrb.org.in.
- Last Date: 23.03.2016.
- Location: New Delhi.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
- Director- 17 Posts.
- Assistant Director General- 02 Posts.
- Joint Director- 04 Posts.
- Project Coordinator- 04 Posts.
- Head of Division- 09 Posts.
- Principal scientist- 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Director Recruitment 2016
The Qualification & Age Limit details are here for you. Refer these details before applying to Director & Scientist vacancy 2016.
Candidates must have passed Doctoral Degree in any branch of Agricultural Scientists from any recognized University/ Institute. Refer the official notification for complete details.
- Minimum Age: 52 Years.
- Maximum Age: 60 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category aspirants as per the Govt rules.
Hiring Process for ICAR Scientist Notification 2016
Applicants will be selected based on the Performance in Interview conducted by ASRB.
Aspirants selected in the ASRB Recruitment can get the Basic pay as Rs. 37400- 67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.10000/-.
Registration/ Application Fee
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- through crossed demand draft which is drawn in favor of Secretary, ASRB payable at New Delhi.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women aspirants.
Important Dates for Board of ASR Recruitment 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 23.03.2016.
- Closing Date to Submit the Application Form for Remote Areas: 08.04.2016.
How to Apply for Delhi ASRB Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are interested in applying for Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board can download the forms on official portal www.asrb.org.in. Aspirants are suggested to send the application forms in prescribed format before 23rd March 2016. The last date to send the offline forms for remote area people is 8th April 2016. Read the instructions as mentioned in the notification before applying to ASRB Recruitment 2016. Before sending the form, follow the steps below.
Steps to Apply for ASRB Director Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants first visit the Official site @ www.asrb.org.in.
- Search for ASRB Director Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application form for Scientist Vacancy 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form with required information.
- Eligible aspirants send their Applications affixing Photos along with necessary documents.attested copies of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, DD personally/ by hand through Speed Post or courier directly to the given Address.
- Applicants can send attested copies of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, DD personally/ by hand through Speed Post or courier directly in an envelope superscribed as “Name, Name of the Post applied, Advt No and Item No” to the given Address.
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-i
New Delhi-110 012.
Download Agricultural Recruitment Board Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the ASRB Notification 2016 PDF.