ASRLMS Recruitment 2016
ASRLMS Recruitment Notification has issued by Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society. ASRLMS released a notification for 232 vacancies of Block Coordinator, Block Executive, Accountant, office Assistant, Project Manager and various posts. It is a great news for the candidates who are hunting for Latest Govt Jobs in Assam . The Aspirants can apply to ASRLMS Recruitment through online mode in the official website. Interested contenders may submit the online application to Assam State RLMS Recruitment from 18th February 2016 to 29th Feb 2016.
Assam State RLMS Job Details
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society is abbreviated as ASRLMS. It is an autonomous body governed by the Assam government. It has been set up with the aim to reduce poverty among rural BPL through building strong grassroots institutions of the poor. ASRLMS Provides skill development and placement to the rural youth in various organisations. ASRLMS published advertisement ASRLMS/HR/Recruitment/276/2013-14/16 to recruit the candidates for 232 vacancies of various posts. Aspirants can check the ASRLMS Recruitment details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, Application fee and how to Apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society.
Name of Posts: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 232
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No.of Posts|
|1||Chief Operating Officer (Programme Functions)||01|
|2||State Project Manager (Building/ Administration/HR/ Management Information Systems/ Marketing)||04|
|3||Project Manager ( Marketing/Social development/livelihoods/communication)||03|
|4||Project Executive (HR/MIS)||02|
|5||Projects Assistant (marketing, livelihood)||01|
|7||PS to SMD||01|
|9||District Project Manager||06|
|10||District Functional Expert ( HR, M&E, Financial, Marketing, Social)||09|
|11||District MIS Manager||02|
|12||District Account Manager||01|
|13||Block Project Manager||10|
|16||Block MIS Executive||34|
Application Mode: online
Official website: www.asrlms.in
Category: Government Jobs.
Job Location: Assam
Application Fee: All the Applicants are requested to visit the official notification of ASRLMS Recruitment 2016 for post wise registration fee details.
Pay Scale: The candidates who got selected for Assam State RLMS will receive the Gross salary ( per month) as mentioned below.
- Chief operating officer: Rs. 84,ooo/-
- State project manager: Rs. 63,000/-
- Project manager: Rs. 49,000/-
- Project Executive (HR/MIS): Rs.42,000/-
- Projects Assistant (marketing, livelihood): Rs.35,000/-
- MIS Asst: Rs.21,560/-
- PS to SMD: Rs.21,560/-
- office Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
- District Project Manager: Rs. 42,000/-
- District Functional Expert:Rs. 35,000/-
- District MIS Manager: Rs.25,000/-
- District Accountant Manager: Rs.28,000/-
- Block Project Manager: Rs.35,000/-
- Block Coordinator: Rs.21,560/-
- Block Accountant: Rs.21,000/-
- Block MIS Executive: Rs.21,000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 12000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Assam State RLMS Recruitment
- For Post No 1 to 5: The candidates must have done post graduation relevants fields.
- For MIS asst: Tha applicants should possess BCA/BSc – IT with good knowledge in computer typing and MS-Office.
- For PS TO SMD Posts: Post graduation in any discipline with one year diploma in computer applications.
- For Post no 9 & 10: The contenders must hold Post graduation degree in relevant fields with minimum 2 years experience.
- District MIS Manager: MCA/MSc-IT and data management software knowledge is essential.
- District Account Manager: Post-Graduate degree in Commerce/CA/ICWA with 2+ years post qualification experience in Finance/Accounts related works in Govt./Private sector.
- Block Project Manager: Post Graduate degree with 2+ years post qualification experience in social/ community development sector.
- For Post 14 to 17: Graduation in relevant discipline.
- For Post No.1: Below 50 years.
- Post No.2: 32 – 45 years.
- Post No.3: 32 – 40 years
- Post No.4: 25 – 40 years.
- Post No.5 to 8: 23 – 40 years.
- Post No.9 to 13: 25 – 40 years.
- Post No.13 to 17: 23 – 40 years.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected based on their performance in written test and Interview.
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to ASRLMS Recruitment through online mode in the official website www.asrlmsjobs.in on or before last date 29th February 2016.
online Application starting date: 18-02-2016.
Last date to apply online:29-02-2016
Download ASRLMS Recruitment official Notification
This is the direct link to download official notification pdf.