BSF Constable Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 1206 posts. The Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting application to fill the vacancies of Constable (GD) in the CAPF’s and AR in the state Jammu and Kashmir. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for this BSF Constable Recruitment 2016 by attending the recruitment rally. Aspirants should appear at the PST & PET Centre according to their districts from 24th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016. Visit our site moregovtjobs.com regularly for more updates regarding Police Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, etc.
Name of post: Constable (GD).
Eligibility: Xth class.
Total No. of Posts: 1206 Posts.
Last Date: 2nd September 2016.
Job Location: All Over India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per month.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidates for this BSF Constable Jobs must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years. The age of the applicant should be calculated as on 1st August 2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination or passed Matriculation from any recognized board.
Selection Process: The selection of the Applicants will be based on the following process. The selection procedure will be depending on the number of applications received.
- PST & PET test.
- Written Exam.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply for BSF Constable (GD) Jobs
Candidates may appear for the PST and PET test with prescribed application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents. Aspirants should report to the PST & PET Centre according to their districts for attending the Recruitment rally from 24/08/2016 to 02/09/2016.
- On the same day of the Interview, the applicants have to attend for the medical test conducted by the board of medical officers.
- The Appointment of the candidates will subject to the medial fitness.
Entitlement of Leave:
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CAPF.
- The appointee shall be on whole time appointment in composite hospital / Battalions and shall not accept any other selection/ paid or otherwise during the period of the contract.
- Other conditions of contract will govern by the relevant rules.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/ her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.