CIDCO Recruitment 2016
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 notification announced officially for the recruitment of 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, Filed Officer (Architect), Accountant, Field Officer, Higher Grade Stenographer, Fire Station Officer & Sub Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are willing to join in the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) can apply for this recruitment through Online. Online applications will be received from 07.01.2016 to 28.01.2016.
CIDCO Mumbai Recruitment Vacancy Details
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 notification for 221 Assistant Engineers, Filed Officer & various vacancies has been released. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment in CIDCO. Job vacancies in CIDCO as follows:
Organization Name: City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited.
Name of the Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Number of Positions: 221 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||173|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Telecom)||01|
|Field Officer (Architect)||10|
|Field Officer (General)||04|
|Higher Grade Stenographer||06|
|Fire Station Officer||01|
Details about CIDCO AE Recruitment
Notification for Recruitment in CIDCO was released for 221 Assistant Engineer and More jobs. Interested candidates can apply to this CIDCO Recruitment 2016 with the following eligibility given below.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering/construction management or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom) – Degree in Tele communications/ Electronics Engineering or Equivalent or equivalent.
- Junior Planner – Graduation in planning or equivalent.
- Filed Officer (Architect) – Degree/Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
- Accountant – B.Com or Equivalent.
- Field Officer (General) – Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Higher Grade Stenographer – SSC with GCC of speed 100/40wpm in English shorthand/TW. In the case of Marathi steno of 100/40 wpm in Marathi shorthand/TW.
- Fire Station Officer – Graduation with Diploma in Fire Engineering or Equivalent.
- Sub Officer – graduate with Sub officer & Fire Prevention Officer course or equivalent.
- For fire station master min age is 18 years and max age is 40.
- For fire sub officer min age is 18 years and max age is 35.
- For remaining posts the minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 33 years.
- Upper age limit is 3 years for SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC candidates of Maharashtra.
- 30% horizontal reservation under women category.
- Candidate can apply to recruitment in CIDCO through Online.
- Candidate should pay an application fee in the form of net banking/debit card/credit card.
- For General Candidates Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC candidates Rs.150/-.
Last Date for Online Payment
- Online payment will be closed on 28.01.2016.
Last date for submission of Application
- The Online applications will be received until 12.02.2016.
Mode of Selection
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4, 400/-.
Written Exam Pattern
Exam Mode: Online Exam.
Exam Date: February / March 2016.
Exam Duration: 120 Minutes.
Exam Language: English/ Marathi.
Exam Centers: Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
How to Apply for CIDCO Jobs
- Open and log on to the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Login and fill all the details carefully.
- Click on FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Click on PAYMENT button and proceed for payment.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download of Call Letters
- For downloading call letters, the candidate can login to the official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to use Registration number and Password for downloading the call letter.
Instructions regarding CIDCO Recruitment 2016
- Before going to apply online, the candidate must have valid email address and it should be active during recruitment of CIDCO.
- Scanned copy of Photograph must be in the size of 200 x 230 pixels.
- Scanned copy of Signature must be in the size of 140 x 60 pixels.
- To qualify the candidate should possess minimum 45% of marks in the online examination.
- Use of mobile phone and other electronic devices are banned in the examination.
Download CIDCO Notification PDF
Notification for the CIDCO Recruitment 2016 is available in the PDF format. Candidate can download this PDF for further details.