DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 notification has announced to fill up 329 vacancies of Junior Training Officer Posts. Notification was released by the Tamil Nadu Directorate General of Employment and Training. Job hunters who are looking for Government jobs can utilize this chance by applying through online mode. This is the best Opportunity for candidates who are looking for Training Officer jobs in Tamil Nadu government sector. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment by online before the last date 1st February 2016. Application form can be downloaded from official website. To know more details regarding DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment read full article.
Directorate General of Employment and Training is commonly called as DGET. It is the organization which is providing training and employment for required aspirants under Tamil Nadu government sector. It has its branches in all states like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Karnataka, Orissa, himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, etc. It will release recruitment according to the vacancies. Recently it has announced the DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Notification for filling 329 Junior Training officer vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply to DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment through online before the last date. Online Application will be available in the website www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
Notification Details of DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment
Directorate General of Employment and Training issued a notification to fill 329 posts of Junior Training officer through DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016. It is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Tamil Nadu government Sector. Eligible Aspirants can apply for DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment through online before the last date. Candidates can visit the official website www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in to fill the application form. Submit the form in online by filling mentioned details before the last date, i.e, 1st February 2016. The details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu DGET
DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment
Name of Organization: Directorate General of Employment and Training
Official website: www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
Total No.of Vacancies: 329.
Job Role: Junior training officer.
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for DGET JTO Posts
Eligibility criteria of DGET Tamil Nadu Junior Training officer Recruitment, such as educational qualification, age limit are mentioned below.
- Applicants should Possess SSLC pass with Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering / Technology.
- SSLC pass with NTC in the relevant trade of ITI Course with a minimum 3 years of industrial experience / NAC in the relevant trade with a minimum 2 years of industrial experience.
- Weightage will be given to CITS Certificate holders in the relevant trade and for the experience.
The Applicants must have the minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed maximum age of 35 years. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per govt norms.
Important dates of DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- Online application availability Date: 12.01.2016 (08:01 ) A.M.
- Last date for submission of application: 01.02.2016.
- Application fee of Rs. 150/- shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft obtained in any one of the Nationalised Bank in favour of Assistant Accounts Officer, Directorate of Employment and Training, Payable at Chennai.
- SC / ST / SCA candidates and PH/widow should pay application fee of Rs. 50/- as Demand Draft.
Selection Procedure For Junior Training Officer
Applicants are selected for DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment based on their performance in written test followed by Personal interview. Written test will be conducted in two sessions prelims and mains.
Selected Candidates of DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment will receive a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-.
How To apply for Tamil Nadu JTO Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 in official website www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in before the last date 01-2-2016.
Instructions to the candidates Applying for JTO
- Applicants have to visit the official notification available below
- Visit the Official website www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
- Click on line DGET Junior Training officer Recruitment
- Go through the notification check eligibility.
- If eligible click on apply online link.
- Enter the required information.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application & take print out for future reference.
For complete details refer the official Notification uploaded below.