EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for the recruitment of 05 Deputy Manager posts. EXIM Bank conducting special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities. The candidates who are willing to do a job in banks and having the required eligibility can apply to this Export Import Bank Recruitment on or before 27.01.2016. Eligible candidates can apply through offline by sending the application & required certificates to the EXIM Bank.
EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA is an Indian Financial Institution established in the year 1982. It plays a key role in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s International trade. It has 17 branches all over the India. It provides the services like import of technology and export Product Development to export production, export Marketing, Pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment.
Vacancy Details of EXIM Bank
- Total number of Vacancies: 05 posts
- Visually Handicapped (VH): 02 posts
- Hearing handicapped (HH): 03 posts
Type of Job: Deputy Manager.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria for EXIM Bank Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016
The candidate applying for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016 must have the following recruitment criteria.
Educational Qualification Required for Export Import Bank Recruitment
- Post Graduation in commerce, Economics, Management, and Finance from the university recognized by Government/AICTE.
- Post Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation with no gaps in Academics.
- Candidate should have excellent communication Skills.
- Having foreign language knowledge will be added advantage.
Experience Required for EXIM Bank Recruitment
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in Scale-I (or) equivalent in banks, financial institution or any other organization.
Age Limit Required for EXIM Recruitment
- Maximum Age Limit is 38 years for the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates as on January 01, 2016.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years for the SC/ST candidates as on January 01, 2016.
- Maximum Age Limit is 35 years others candidates as on January 01, 2016.
- Salary offering for the Deputy Manager is Rs.23700 – 30,500/-
Last Date to Apply for EXIM Bank DM Recruitment
- Last date for the offline application submission is 21.01.2016.
EXIM Bank Mode of Selection
- Written Examination.
- Personal interview.
Exam Date of EXIM Recruitment
- Date of Written Examination will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates soon.
How to Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment
- Before applying for the post, The applicant should ensure that all the required qualifications he/she has or not.
- Open the official website location eximbankindia.in.
- Select the Career option.
- Fill all the required details.
- Ensure all the details are filled correctly or not.
- Attach the self-attested copies of Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Experience Certificate.
- Soft copy of the application filled in the prescribed format has to be sent to the [email protected]
- Applicants should send the Application along with the Application Form & Color Photograph to the below mentioned address on or before January 27, 2016.
The Deputy General Manager – HRM
Export-Import Bank of India
Center One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Center Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005
E-mail: [email protected]
Instructions to follow During EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016
- Candidate with less than 40% relevant disability are not eligible for EXIM Bank Recruitment.
- Candidates with the disability are required to submit the Medical Certificates.
- OBC candidates with Non-Creamy clause are eligible.
- Eligible applicants are permitted to engage scribe according to the norms prescribed in this regard.
- Details in the engaged scribe and application form should be same.
- Rules to be followed while using the scribe.
- Candidates have to arrange their own their own scribe at their own cost.
- Both the candidate and scribe have to submit the confirmation form that the scribe fulfills the all the eligibility
- Candidates using scribe are eligible for the compensatory time of 20 minutes for every 1 hour of the
- One scribe cannot be used by more than one person.
- Violating the above rules will lead to the cancelation of the candidature of the candidate and scribe.
- Applicant should submit their Original Certificates. Degree, Caste and Experience at the time of Interview.
- Sending applications to the other mail-id other than this [email protected] is not responsible to the bank.
- Selected candidates will have to execute a personal bond of 3 lakhs to serve the bank for a minimum period of years from the joining date.
- Depending on the requirement bank reserves the right to modify/reverse/cancel the recruitment process.