Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
Hooghly District Court Recruitment Notification has been released by Hooghly District Court. The notification is issued for 52 vacancies of Group D, Stenographer, LDC and various posts. The Job seekers who are searching for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply to Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 in offline mode before the last date 31st March 2016. The Recruitment details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below.
Hooghly DC Job Details
District Court of Hoogly inviting the applications from the suitable candidates to fill up 52 vacancies of Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Translator and Group D posts. It is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. The eligible candidates may apply to Hooghly District Court Recruitment on or before the last date 31st March 2016. The candidates have to download the application form from the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly and fill the form in a prescribed format and send to the below mentioned postal address. The Recruitment details of Hooghly Court are given below.
Name of the Organisation: Hooghly District Court
Name of the Posts: Group D Posts
Total no.of vacancies: 52
- Bengali Translator – 03
- English Stenographer (Group-B) – 09
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 19
- Group-D – 21
Application Mode: Offline.
official website: www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Hooghly (West Bengal)
Application Fee: The Aspirants who are willing to apply for Hooghly District Court Recruitment have to pay the registration fee as mentioned below. The Registration fee should be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly”.
- General Category for Group B and Group C Posts: Rs.300/- and Rs.250/- for Group D Posts.
- The candidates belong to SC/ST/PWD reserved category should pay Rs.250/- for Group B & C Posts and Rs.200 for Group D Posts.
Pay Scale: The Salary details according to the post wise is as follows.
- For (Group B): Rs.7100/-Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- For Bengali Translator: Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
- For (LDC): Rs.5400/-Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- For (Group D): Rs.4900/-Rs.16200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly District Court Recruitment
- For Group B and LDC Posts: Aspirants should have passed Madhyamic or equivalent qualification from recognised or Certificate in computer training from the recognised institution. For Steno posts, Min 80 W.P.M in shorthand and 30 W.P.M minimum speed in typewriting is necessary.
- For Bengali Translator: Must Possess Graduation or equivalent from the recognised university.
- For Group D Posts: The candidates must have passed Class-VIII from any recognised school.
Age Limit: The Applicants age limit must be between 18-40 years. Age relaxation applies to reserved category as per Hooghly District Court rules.
Aspirants will be selected for Hooghly District Court Recruitment based on their performance in written Examination, Personality Test conducted by Office of the District Judge of Hooghly. The candidates who scored more than cut off marks will be selected.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 through offline mode on or before the last date 31st March 2016. Contenders can download the application from the official website www.ecourts.gov.in. Fill the application in prescribed format and send to the below address along with the required documents.
District Recruitment Committee
Hooghly District Judge’s Court
Hooghly, (English Department)
Last Date for receipt of application form: 31st March 2016.
Download Hooghly District Court Recruitment Notification and Application form
Click here to download Hooghly District Court Recruitment official Notification pdf and application form