IPC Recruitment 2016
IPC Recruitment 2016 notification has published recently in the month of February. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has issued an official notification to fill up the 59 Associate & Biostatistician Posts. This Job Advertizement has released on the official website by IPC on 17th February 2016. This is the good news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt jobs. Interested candidates can apply through Offline on or before 2nd March 2016.
Aspirants will be selected for IPC Recruitment on Contractual basis. Applicants can download the Application forms on the official website from 17.02.2016 to 02.03.2016. Candidates who are searching for latest Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Here we are giving the Information about Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Hiring Process etc. Candidates are advised to visit the official portal www.ipc.nic.in for more details.
Information about this Article
- IPC Job Details.
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2016.
- Hiring Process for IPC Notification 2016.
- Important Dates for IPC Associate Recruitment 2016.
- Download IPC Notification 2016 in PDF format.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Associate Job Details
IPC is also known as Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission. IPC Is an autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India. The basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in the regions. IPC publishes official documents for improving the quality of Medicines. Recently Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has released employment notification under IPC Recruitment 2016. This Board is inviting applications from the eligible aspirants for 59 Associate & Biostatistician Posts. Refer this article for complete IPC Associate Recruitment details.
- Name of Organization: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC).
- Post Name: Associate & Biostatistician.
- Category: Central Government Job.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
- Total Posts: 59 Posts.
- Official Website: www.ipc.nic.in.
- Job Location: Ghaziabad.
- Last Date: 2.03.2016.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Technician Associates- 40 Posts.
- Senior Technical Associates- 13 Posts.
- IT Associate- 02 Posts.
- HR Associate- 02 Posts.
- Biostatistician- 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh IPC Recruitment 2016
The Eligibility criteria for the IPC HR Associate Recruitment is given here for you. Check the details here before applying for this 59 vacancies.
Candidates should possess B. Tech in Computer Science/ IT, PG Degree in Bio- Statistics, Master Degree in pharmaceutical Sciences, MBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Board.
- Refer the Official notification for the post wise age details.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as per the rules & regulations of IPC.
Selection Process for UP Technical Associate Notification 2016
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. Preference will be given to the Young & dynamic personnel having experience in Pharmacovigilance & Proficiency in Computer Applications.
The Candidates selected in the IPC Recruitment 2016 can get monthly salary as follows.
- Technical Associates– Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Sr Technical Associates– Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- IT Associate– Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Biostatistician– Rs. 30,000/– per month.
How to Apply for IPC Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
Aspirants satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download the application form in the Official Portal. Candidates have to send their Application form to the given postal Address before 2nd March 2016. Follow the guidelines as given in the notification before applying to the IPC Recruitment 2016.
Instructions to Send the Application Form for IPC Assoc Recruitment 2016
- Candidates first visit the Official website www.ipc.nic.in.
- Search for IPC Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Download the IPC Application Form.
- Then fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Along with forms, Aspirants have to send their required documents, recent photos, community certificates.
- Applicants should mention the Address in Bold Letters on the envelope.
- Then Send the form to the Postal Address.
Important Dates for Biostatistician Recruitment 2016
Starting Date to send the Application Form: 17.02.2016.
Last Date to send the Application Form: 02.03.2016.
Download IPC Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download IPC notification 2016 PDF and Application form.