IVRI Recruitment 2016
IVRI Recruitment 2016 notification has released recently in the month of February. Indian Veterinary Research Institute has published the recruitment notification for 117 Technician & Technical Assistant Posts. Competitors who are looking for Central Government Jobs can go through this IVRI Notification 2016. Interested candidates may apply through Offline on or before last date 8th March 2016.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IVRI Recruitment can download the Application forms from official portal www.ivri.nic.in. Then send their applications to the Postal Address given in the notification. Here we are giving the full details of Indian Veterinary Research Institute Technician Job vacancy 2016. Other details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Steps to Apply etc. are mentioned here for IVRI Recruitment 2016.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment 2016 Job Details
Indian Veterinary Research Institute is also called as IVRI. It is India’s Premier advanced research facility in the field of veterinary medicine & allied branches. IVRI is located at Uttar Pradesh. It has regional campuses at Mukteshwar, Bangalore, Palampur, Bhopal, Kolkatta and Srinagar. It is under the control of Indian council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Recently Indian Veterinary Research Institute issued the official notification for IVRI Recruitment 2016. This organization decided to conduct the exam for recruiting 117 Technical Assistant & Technician vacancies. See the Veterinary Research Institute recruitment details here.
- Organization Name: Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
- Post Name: Technician & Technical Assistant.
- Total Vacancies: 117 Posts.
- Category: Central Government Job.
- Official Website: www.ivri.nic.in.
- Application Mode: Offline.
- Last date: 08.03.2016.
- Nationality: Indian.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Technician- 102
- Technician (T-1) Driver (KVK)- 01.
- Sr Technical Assistant (Farm Manager)- 01.
- Technical Assistant (Field Asst)- 03.
- Technical Assistant (Dairy Technology)- 01.
- Technical Assistant (Programme Assistant, Laboratory Tech.)- 01.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance Engineer)- 02.
- Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineer)- 01.
- Technical Assistant (Library)- 02.
- Technical Assistant (Radiographer)- 01.
- Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator)- 01.
Eligibility Criteria for IVRI Technician & Technical Asst Notification 2016
The Qualification, Age limit & Age relaxation details for IVRI Recruitment are given here for you. Check the details below before applying to the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Notification 2016.
For Technician: Applicants who have completed their Matriculation Pass or Equivalent from any recognized Institute or Board.
For Technical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Civil engineering/ Diploma in relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
For Senior Technical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ Bachelors Degree in the relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
Aspirants age should be 18- 30 years as on 08.03.2016.
- For SC/ST Category: 5 Years.
- For OBC Category: 03 Years.
- Refer the official notification for gathering the more details about the age relaxation.
Selection Process for ICAR- IVRI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016
The Selection process is done through 2 stages for Indian Veterinary Technician Recruitment.
- Written Test.
- Screening Test.
The registration fee for IVRI Recruitment is given here for the aspirants who are going to apply for this job.
- General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women and Physically Handicapped candidates.
For Technician: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
For Technical Assistant: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
For Sr Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
ICAR Application Form for Technician & Technical Asst Notification 2016
Aspirants who are interested to work at IVRI have to send their filled Application form to the postal Address till 8th March 2016. Also, remember to attach all the necessary documents with the Color passport photo. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines given in the official notification before applying to the IVRI Recruitment 2016.
Instructions to Apply for IVRI Technician Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants first visit the official portal www.ivri.nic.in.
- Search for the Indian Veterinary Research Institute Technician Notification 2016.
- Download the IVRI Technician application form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Then submit the Application form along with required documents to the given Address in the notification.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR).
Important Dates to Remember for IVRI Sr Technical Asst Recruitment 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 5th March 2016.
Last Date to pay the Exam Fee: 8th March 2016.
Download IVRI Technician Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the IVRI Recruitment 2016 notification PDF and Application form.