Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification has published for 483 Vacancies of Stenographer and Assistant Posts. The candidates who completed graduation and waiting for government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The Contenders can apply for Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment through offline mode before last date 31st March 2016. The Aspirants who are willing to apply for this Recruitment should know the details of eligibility criteria, selection procedure, registration fee and how to apply which are mentioned below.
High Court of Jharkhand Job Details
Jharkhand High Court Was established on 15th November 2000. It is authorised by Constitution of India and decisions are appealed to Supreme Court of India. High Court of Jharkhand main objective is to achieve zero backlog cases and providing timely and affordable quality justice to the Public. It recruits the candidates for vacant positions in the court whenever necessary. At present it released Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment 2016 Notification for 483 vacancies of Stenographer and Assistant Posts. The Aspirants who are looking for Jharkhand Govt jobs can apply to these posts.
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand High Court
Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Assistant
Total Vacancies: 483
Post wise Vacancies:
- English Stenographer:135 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer for civil courts of Jharkhand state: 11 Posts
- Personal Assistant in High Court: 27 posts
- Assistant in High court – 100 posts
- Assistant in Judicial Academy – 02 posts
- Assistant in Civil Courts & Family Courts – 206 posts
Application Mode: offline
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Jharkhand
Application Fee: The candidates belongs to general category have to pay Rs.500/- and the applicants of SC & ST and M.B.C / B.C and all reserved category should pay Rs.125/- through Demand Draft in the favor of Registrar general, High court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Pay Scale: The Applicants selected for Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment will receive a Pay scale as per jharkhand government Norms. Post wise salary details is given below.
- For English Stenographer: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For Hindi Stenographer Posts: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- For Personal Assistant: Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
- For Assistant Posts: Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800 along with grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must Possess Graduation degree from recognised university and should have knowledge of English Short hand Typing skills for Personal Assistant & English Stenographer Posts. The candidates applying for Hindi stenographer Posts should be proficient in hindi shorthand typing.
Age Limit: The Age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to applicable to reserved categories as per Jharkhand government norms.
Selection Procedure of Jharkhand High Court stenographer Posts:
The High Court Recruitment Panel organise the Written test to shortlist the candidates. The eligible candidates will go for Typing Test and final round Interview. The selection Procedure of Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment is as follows.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for High court of Jharkhand:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment before the last date 31st March 2016 through offline mode. The Applicants can download the application from official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in. The duly filled application form have to send to the below mentioned address.
- Applicants have to Visit the official notification given below.
- Read the advertisement details.
- Eligible Aspirants can download the application form from official website.
- Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Send the application form to below address along with necessary documents.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
The last date to receive the application form: 31st March 2016.
Download Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment Official Notification
Click here to download the official Notification Pdf.