Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 notification was published on 4th February 2016 through an advertisement no.(2)131/2015-16/PSC. Karnataka public service commission has released recruitment notification for 161 vacancies of Inspector of Motor vehicles and Regional transport officer posts. The candidates who are interested in the Government jobs in Karnataka can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online. Interested candidates can apply for RTO and Inspector of motor vehicles through online on or before the last date of application.
KPSC Recruitment notification is released to fill 161 vacancies for the department of Transport. Engineering graduates are eligible to apply for these posts. The online applications are available from 4th February 2016 to 4th March 2016. For further details, you can also visit the KPSC Official site i.e., www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
About Karnataka Public Service commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission is shortly known as KPSC. KPSC is created by the constitution of India. KPSC is to select the applicants for civil services jobs in the State of Karnataka. The Office of the Karnataka Public Service Commission was located in the “United India” buildings, Bangalore City. KPSC invites application to fill up various posts in various departments.
Vacancy details of KPSC recruitment 2016
Name of posts: RTO & Inspector of Motor vehicle posts.
No of vacancies: 161 posts.
Post wise details:
|S.no||Post name||No.of vacancies|
|1||Inspector of Motor vehicles||150 posts|
|2||Regional transport officer||11 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for KPSC RTO Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 can check their eligibility criteria like Educational qualification, age limit & age relaxation that are mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka PSC Recruitment
For Inspector of Motor vehicle:
- Candidates should have qualified Degree in mechanical engineering/ Automobile engineering from recognized university or its equivalent.
- Aspirants have minimum 1-year working experience in a reputed automobile workshop.
- Candidates must have a driving license.
For Regional Transport officer:
- Candidates should have qualified Degree in mechanical engineering/ Automobile engineering from recognized university/ Institute.
Age limit for KPSC Karnataka RTO & IMV Recruitment
- Lower age limit: 18 years.
- Upper age limit: 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for all candidates as per the government rules of Karnataka.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of posts: Inspector of Motor vehicle & RTO posts.
No of vacancies: 161 posts.
Application mode: Online.
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
Job location: Karnataka.
Selection process for KPSC Jobs:
Candidates who are applied for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written test.
- Personal interview.
Pay scale for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment:
- For Inspector of Motor Vehicles: Rs. 17650/- to Rs. 32000/-.
- For Regional Transport Officer (RTO): Rs. 28100/ to Rs. 50100/-.
Important dates of KPSC RTO & IMV Recruitment:
- Starting date for filling the online application: 4th February 2016.
- Closing date for submitting the online application: 4th March 2016.
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 5th March 2016.
Application fee for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment:
- For General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Category-I/ PH candidates: Rs.25/-.
How to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 through online through the official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before the last date. The process for applying for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment is clearly mentioned below.
Step by Step Process for Applying KPSC RTO & IMV Jobs
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Recruitment Advertisement’.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill the complete details in required fields.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online/ E-challan.
- Print the payment slip and application form for future reference.