Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification has published officially on Contractual basis. Kolkatta Port Trust has announced the recruitment notification for 272 Vacancies. KPT is inviting the Applications for General Equipment Operator & Supervisor under Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkatta Port Trust. Eligible candidates may apply through offline on or before 15.03.2016.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs can utilize this golden Opportunity. Aspirants can send their Application forms in prescribed format before 15th March 2016. Interested candidates who met their eligibility can apply for this Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016. Here we giving the complete details about KPT Operator Recruitment 2016. Other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Hiring Process, Pay scale etc. Aspirants are advised to visit the official portal www.kolkattaporttrust.gov.in for further details. Read this article completely to know the details about KPT Supervisor Recruitment 2016.
Kolkatta Haldia Dock Complex Job Details
Kolkatta Port Trust is a riverine Port in the city of Kolkatta, India. It is located around 203 Kilometers (126 mi) from the sea. Port of Kolkatta is the oldest port in India. It was constructed by the British East India Company. This Port has 2 distinct dock systems like Kolkatta Docks at Kolkatta and a deep water dock at Haldia Dock complex, Haldia. The Port of Kolkatta has released Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification recently. This Bord is decided to recruit the candidates for 272 General Equipment Operator & Supervisor Posts. Refer this article fully for the KPT Recruitment details.
- Organization Name: Kolkatta Port Trust.
- Total Vacancies: 272 Posts.
- Post Name: General Equipment Operator & Supervisor Posts.
- Job Location: Kolkatta, West Bengal.
- Last Date: 15.03.2016.
- official Portal: www.kolkattaporttrust.gov.in.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
Post Wise vacancies
- General Equipment Operator- 258 Posts.
- Supervisor- 14 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for KPT Operator Recruitment 2016
The Eligibility details for Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016 is here. Aspirants can check the Qualification & Age limit details as per the post wise.
- For General Equipment Operator: Candidates must have passed the 8th class and must possess a Heavy Motor Driving License issued by the Appropriate Authority.
- For Supervisor: Aspirants should possess Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Applicants Age should not be below 25 years as on 01.02.2016.
Selection Process for Kolkatta Port Supervisor Notification 2016
Job Seekers will be selected based on the Experience & Performance in Interview conducted by Port of Kolkatta.
- No need to pay an Exam fee for Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016.
Selected aspirants in the Kolkatta Operator Recruitment can get pay band as follows.
- For General Equipment Operator: Rs. 17900/- per month.
- For Supervisor: Rs. 24000/- per month.
How to Apply for West Bengal KPT Recruitment 2016
Eligible people can download the application forms at official site www.kolkattaporttrust.gov.in. Aspirants are advised to send the Application forms in prescribed format before 15th March 2016. Fill the Application form as per the instructions are given in the notification and send to the Postal Address. Follow the steps as follows.
Instructions to apply for KPT Recruitment 2016
- Candidates first Logon to the Official Portal www.kolkattaporttrust.gov.in.
- Click on Kolkatta Port Trust Operator & Supervisor Vacancy 2016.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form with proper information.
- Upload recent photo along with the required documents.
- Then send the Application form to the given Address.
Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR)
Haldia Dock Complex
Jawahar Tower Building
PO -Haldia Township
Dist – Purba Medinipur
Important Dates for Port of Kolkatta Operator Recruitment 2016
- Last date to Submit the Application Form: 15.03.2016.
Download Kolkatta port Trust Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Kolkatta Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification PDF.