LAHDC Junior Asst Recruitment 2016
LAHDC Junior Asst Recruitment 2016 has released recently. Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) has issued employment notification to filling up 96 Junior Assistant Posts. This is the good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this LAHDC Recruitment 2016 on or before 20.02.2016.
Candidates who have the interest to work on permanent basis as Junior Assistant in LAHDC should send their applications in prescribed format. Aspirants can send Application form along with all documents of qualification, caste, experience, age etc to the Postal Address. Eligible candidates can apply through Official website www.kargil.gov.in from 20.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.
Details about Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council
The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh(LAHDC) is an Autonomous Hill Council that administers the Leh District of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The council was created under the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Act 1995. This act following demands of Ladakhi people to make Leh District a new Indian Union Territory because of its religious and cultural differences with the rest of Jammu and Kashmir.
The LAHDC is composed of 30 Councilors of which 26 are directly elected and 4 are nominated members. The executive arm of the council consists of an executive committee composed of a Chief Executive Councilor and four other Executive Councilors. The Chief Executive Councilor also serves as the chairman of the council and the Deputy Commissioner, Leh serves and holds the power of Chief Executive Officer LAHDC.
LAHDC Kargil Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the organization: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council.
Post Name: Junior Assistant.
Total Posts: 96 Posts.
Pay scale: 10,500/-
Location: Kargil, Jammu & Kashmir.
Category: Government Job.
Last Date: 20.02.2016.
Official website: www.kargil.gov.in or kargil.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant in Kargil Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are going to apply are needed to know the Eligibility criteria for LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. The Educational Qualification and Age Limit details are given here as per the notification.
Educational Qualification for LAHDC Junior Asst Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should complete their graduation from any recognized university.
- Candidates also have knowledge on type writing which is not less than 35 words speed per minute.
- Six months Course Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized institute.
Age Limit for LAHDC Kargil Recruitment 2016
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 1.01.2016.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection process for LAHDC Junior Asst Recruitment 2016
The selection will be based on the candidate performance in Kargil Recruitment 2016. The process is given below as per the notification.
- Written Test
- Type Test
Written Test for LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Selection criterion is based on marks obtained in the Written Examination.
Type Test for Kargil Recruitment 2016
- The LAHDC board will conduct the Type test for the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates typing speed should be 35 Words per minute.
Interview for LAHDC Recruitment 2016
The candidate who qualifies the basic Eligibility Test must be asked for Interview.
Application Fee for LAHDC Junior Asst Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to pay 150/- for all categories.
- The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “office of the Deputy Director Employment & Counseling, LAHDC, Kargil “.
Instructions to Apply for LAHDC Kargil Recruitment
The candidates who are ready to apply are advised to follow the instructions. Here the instructions for the Eligible candidates is given as per the notification.
- First log on to official website www.kargil.gov.in.
- Then click on the link of LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application form.
- After downloading, fill the details carefully.
- Now send application form along with self attested photocopies of required documents to the mentioned address.
- Incomplete Application may lead to cancellation of the candidate Application form.
- Application form shall be signed by the candidate himself.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application after submission.
Deputy Commissioner/CEO DSSRB
Important Dates for Kargil Junior Asst Recruitment 2016
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.02.2016.
Download LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf
Click here for Official Notification of LAHDC Recruitment 2016.