MOEF Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF), Government of India has published the Recruitment notification through Advertisement No. 01/15/2015 – P. III. MOEF has issued notification for 32 vacancies of Scientist Posts. Aspirants who are looking for Government jobs in Delhi can apply for MOEF Recruitment 2016. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Scientist Posts through Offline mode.
Applicants who possess Graduate/Post Graduate/Doctorate can be eligible to apply for MOEF Delhi Recruitment through official website www.moef.gov.in. The last date for submitting the application form is 60 days from the date of publication. The complete details regarding Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age limit, etc., are mentioned below.
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF).
Name of Posts: Scientist Posts.
Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate/Doctorate.
Official Website: www.moef.gov.in.
Application mode: Offline.
Last Date: 60 Days from date of publication.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Total No of Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Post wise vacancy details:
1. Jobs in MoEF:
- Scientist – F: 02
- Scientist – D: 02
- Scientist – C: 05
- Scientist – B: 01
2. Jobs in Zoological Survey of India:
- Scientist – E: 03
- Scientist – D: 17
3. Jobs in National Museum of Natural History:
- Scientist C: 02
Eligibility criteria for MOEF Scientist Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are interested in applying for MOEF Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility criteria such as Educational qualification, Age limit & Age Relaxation that are mentioned below.
- Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate/Doctorate from any Recognized University or Institution with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Refer advertisement for post wise Educational Qualification information.
- Upper age limit for Scientist – F: 50 years.
- Upper age limit for Scientist – ‘E’: 45 years.
- Upper age limit for Scientist – ‘D’: 40 years.
- Upper age limit for Scientist – ‘C’: 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for all candidates as per the Government rules.
Aspirants who applied for MOEF Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on Written test/Interview.
For more details regarding Pay Scale, Refer the official notification.
- Starting date of Application: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 60 Days from the date of notification
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
Application fee for MOEF Delhi Recruitment 2016
Applicants need to pay Application fee through DD drawn in favor of Drawing & Disbursing Officer, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, payable at New Delhi.
For UR candidates: Rs. 100/-.
For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-servicemen: No fee.
How to Apply for Delhi MOEF Scientist Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website www.moef.gov.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form that is attached to the notification.
- Fill the application form with all Specific information.
- Paste the Passport size Photograph in a given space.
- Pay application fee through a proper medium.
- Send duly filled application form along with self-attested copies to the following address.
To the Section officer (P.III),
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change,
1st floor, block- Prithvi,
Indira Paryavaran Bhawan,
jor bagh road, Aliganj,
New Delhi – 110 003.
Download MOEF Scientist Recruitment Notification 2016
Click here to download recruitment advertisement.