MPPSC Recruitment 2016
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has released on 22nd December 2015. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced this notification to fill Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts. This is the good opportunity for people who are searching for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh State. Authorities are going to recruit about 251 candidates to fill Madhya Pradesh PSC ADPO vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for MPPSC Recruitment through online.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply for MPPSC Recruitment from 14th January 2016 to 13th February 2016. Candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree can have a look at the MPPSC ADPO Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Those who finally selected are located in any one of the districts in state Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can refer the below sections for more details of MPPSC Recruitment like Eligibility criteria, Application fee, Pay Scale etc.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established in 1956 on 1st November under the section of 118(3) of the State Reorganization Act. MPPSC helps the state government in consulting and providing recruitments, transfers and promotions of the government officials. To undertake the tasks by MPPSC, commission comprises a chairman and 4 other members to take care off.
MPPSC is an autonomous body. MPPSC Recruitment Conducts written examinations and direct selection to fill in various posts in the MP Government institutions. Moreover, to select the candidates for the post of civil services, the commission has framed certain rules & regulations.It initiates several disciplinary actions when required.Recently it has released MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 251 vacancies of “Assistant Public Persecution officer”.
MPPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 251 Posts.
Name of Post: Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer.
|S.No||Category||No. of Posts|
Recruitment Details of Madhya Pradesh PSC
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, India.
Job Category: Government Job.
Official Website: www.mppsc.com, www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Last Date to Apply: 13th February 2016.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in Law from recognized University/Institution.
Candidate Age should be between 24 and 30 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is as per Madhya Pradesh Government rules.
Selection Process for Madhya Pradesh PSC ADPO Recruitment
Applied Candidates have to face the written test first. Qualified candidates in the written test will be called for an interview. Candidates who qualify in both will be selected and then placed.
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Application fee of Rs.600/-.
- Candidates belonging to other states have to pay Application fee of Rs.1200/- (for all categories).
Selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and Grade pay of Rs. 3600/-.
- Online application will start from: 14th January 2016.
- Online application will be closed on: 13th February 2016.
- Starting date of modifying mistakes in the application: 22nd January 2016.
- Last date for reprint of application: 15th February 2016.
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 13th May 2016 to 03rd June 2016.
- Date of online Examination: 05th June 2016.
Procedure to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from MPPSC official website www.mppsc.com, www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in, 14th January 2016 to 13th February 2016. Step by step instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016 is given below.
- Log on to the Official Website www.mppsc.com.
- select an appropriate link.
- click on apply link.
- Fill the application form with all required information properly.
- Make sure that all the details entered are correct.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and Signature.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout copy for future use.