NRSC Recruitment 2016
NRSC Recruitment 2016 notification details are given here for you. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has released Recruitment notification to fill up the 47 Graduate and Technician Apprentices. NRSC has announced the Recruitment Advertisement through Advt NO: 01/2016. This Job Advertisement is issued on the Official portal by National Remote Sensing Centre on 15th February 2016. This is the good news for the candidates looking for Central Government Jobs. Interested aspirants may apply through Online from 15.02.2016 to 6.03.2016 up to 23:59 Hours.
National Remote Sensing Centre is inviting applications from the eligible candidates under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Aspirants holding Engineering, Degree in Library science and Diploma are eligible for NRSC Graduate Recruitment. Here we provide all the NRSC Recruitment details like Age Limit, Selection Process, Registration Fee etc. For further details, Aspirants are advised to visit the Official Website www.nrsc.gov.in.
ISRO Technical & Graduate Apprentice Job Details
National Remote Sensing Centre is abbreviated as NRSC. It is located at Hyderabad. NRSC is one of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). It is responsible for acquisition, processing, supply of aerial & satellite remote sensing data. NRSC provides the necessary trained manpower through capacity building in remote sensing applications. Recently National Remote Sensing Centre has issued the employment notification for 47 Graduates & Technician Apprentices. Check the NRSC Recruitment details in this article.
- Organization Name: National Remote Sensing Centre.
- Job Role: Graduates & Technician Apprentices.
- Total Posts: 47 Posts.
- Official Portal: www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Category: Central Government Job.
- Last Date: 06.03.2016.
- Job Location: Hyderabad.
- Apply Mode: Online.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentices- 17.
- Technician Apprentices- 30.
Department Wise Vacancies for Graduate Apprentices
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 05.
- Computer Science and Engineering- 05.
- Civil Engineering- 02.
- Mechanical Engineering- 02.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 01.
- Library Science- 02.
Department Wise Vacancies for Technician Apprentices
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 09.
- Computer Science and Engineering- 09.
- Civil Engineering- 07.
- Mechanical Engineering- 04.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 01.
Eligibility Criteria for National Remote Sensing Centre Notification 2016
The Qualification & Age Limit details for NRSC Recruitment is given here for you. Here we provide the details as per the notification of National Remote Sensing Centre.
For Graduate Apprentices (Engineering Disciplines): Aspirants should possess first class Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology in respective disciplines with 62 % marks or above.
For Graduate Apprentices (Library Science): Applicants holding Bachelors Degree with first class degree in Library science/ Library & Information Science.
For Technician Apprentices: Candidates must have first class Diploma in Engineering in the respective branches.
- Age should be 35 years as on 6th March 2016.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories for NRSC Recruitment is applicable as per the Govt. norms.
Selection Process for NRSC Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for National Remote Sensing Centre Technician Recruitment are advised to know the hiring process. Aspirants will be selected based on Academic Merit and performance in the Interview conducted by NRSC, Hyderabad.
National Remote Sensing Centre Application Form for ISRO Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates may apply through Online at official site www.nrsc.gov.in on or before last date 6.03.2016. Aspirants are suggested to fill the form carefully as per the instructions are given in the official notification. After successful submission, take a printout of the Application form.
Steps to Apply ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- Candidates first Logon to official Portal www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Click on NRSC Graduate & Technician Apprentice recruitment 2016.
- Fill the Application form without any mistakes.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application form for future use.
Important Dates for NRSC Graduate Notification 2016
- Start date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th February 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 06th March 2016.
Download ISRO- NRSC Technical Apprentice Notification 2016 PDF
Aspirants can refer the NRSC Recruitment 2016 notification PDF here. Click the below 2nd link to Apply for NRSC Apprentice Recruitment 2016.