NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2016
NTPC Recruitment 2016 Notification was released by National Thermal Power Corporation (Maharatna Company). This Notification had announced to fill up 177 Vacancies of Engineering Executive Trainee (ET) Posts. National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment is a great opportunity for engineering students with good academic record. It is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for Central government jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply to NTPC Engineering Executive Recruitment 2016 through online from 5th January 2016 to 29th January 2016.
National Thermal Power Corporation is commonly called as NTPC. It was established in the year 1975 central public sector undertaking the ministry of power. NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. It Is one of the Indian government Owned Corporation. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. The total installed capacity of the company is 45,548 MW (including JVs) with 18 coal based and 7 gas based stations. The company has set a target to have an installed power generating capacity of 1,28,000 MW by the year 2032. NTPC is not only the foremost power generator. It is also among the great places to work. It has been ranked as “6th Best Company to work for in India” among the Public Sector. To know the details of NTPC Recruitment 2016 candidates can visit the official website www.ntpccareers.net .
NTPC Notification Details
The Maharatna company NTPC issued a notification for filling the 177 Engineering Executive Trainee (ET) Posts in various departments. NTPC Recruitment Through Gate 2016 is best chance for the candidates who are looking for government jobs after B.Tech. The interested and eligible candidates can apply in online for the NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date 29-01-2016. The complete details regarding Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and application fee etc. of NTPC EET Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of NTPC Recruitment 2016 – 177 EET Posts
NTPC released a notification for filling the 177 posts. The details of vacancies are as follows…
Name of the post: Engineering Executive Trainee.
Total Vacancies: 177 Posts.
Job locations: India.
Job Category: Central Government jobs.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
- Electrical – 41.
- Mechanical – 79.
- Civil – 10.
- Instrumentation – 19.
- Electronics – 18.
- Computer Science & IT – 10.
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment
Eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit for NTPC Recruitment Through Gate 2016 are mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for NTPC EET Recruitment
- Candidates Must Possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% of marks, taking average of all the years.
- Final year students are also eligible however they have to obtain atleast 65% of marks in their engineering degree.
- Candidates must be Qualify GATE-2016 Examination Score.
Age Limit for NTPC Engineering Trainee Recruitment
Candidate’s maximum age limit is 27 years as on last date of application i.e 29.01.2016.
Important dates of NTPC Recruitment 2016
- Starting date of Online registration by candidates: 5th January 2016
- Last date to apply in online for NTPC Recruitment: 29th January 2016.
- For Candidates belongs to GEN/OBC Categories: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/EX-Service men need not to pay any fee.
Selection Procedure for Maharatna NTPC Jobs
- Applicants will be selected based on GATE 2016 Score Card.
- Candidates are Short listed based on performance in Group Discussion And Interview.
NTPC offers Best Packages. Selected Candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-.
How To Apply For National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by online through official website www.ntpccareers.net before the last date 29-1-2016.
Instructions to the candidates Applying For NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2016
- Candidates before filling the application refer the official Notification in www.ntpccareers.net.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Registration to apply.
- Fill the application form with mentioned details and click on submit Button.
- After successful registration system will generate unique registration number.
- Candidates have to take the print out of registration slip.
For more details regarding NTPC Recruitment visit the below website Link