SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 notification has released recently in the month of February. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has issued notification for the recruitment of 66 Faculty Posts. SGPGIMS is inviting applications from the aspirants to fill up the Professor, Assistant, Associate & Additional Professor vacancies in various departments. Aspirants looking for Teaching jobs can utilize this golden opportunity.
Candidates who met their eligibility criteria can apply before last date i.e 31st March 2016. This is the good news for the aspirants waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. Application forms are available in the official site www.sgpgi.ac.in. Job seekers need to send their Application forms in prescribed format to the postal Address. Incomplete Application forms for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 will be cancelled. For Other details regarding hiring Process, Qualification, Age Limit etc are given here. Read this article completely to know the SGPGI Faculty Recruitment details.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Teaching Job Details
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences is also known as SGPGIMS. It is a medical Institute of India located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. SGPGI was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. This institute offers its own degrees, which are recognized by Medical council of India. Recently SGPGI has announced SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016. This organization is decided to appoint the aspirants for 66 Professor, Asst Professor, Assoc Professor, Additional Professor Posts. Refer the Complete Recruitment details here.
- Organization Name: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Total Posts: 66 Posts.
- Job Role: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Additional Professors.
- Official website: www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Last date: 31/03/2016.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Assistant Professor- 59 Posts.
- Associate/ Additional Professor- 05 Posts.
- Professor- 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGI Faculty Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are going to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 are needed to know the eligibility details. Here we provide the Qualification & Age Limit details as per the notification.
Aspirants should possess MD/ DNB/ MS/ M.Sc in relevant subject with relevant experience from a recognized university or Institute is mandatory. Check the official notification for better educational details.
- Applicants upper age limit is 50 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules & regulations of SGPGI Lucknow.
Hiring Process for SGPGIMS Asst Professor Notification 2016
Aspirants will be selected based on the Academic Merit and Experience in relevant field only for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- for all categories.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director, SGPGI, Lucknow, Academic Account’, payable at SBI Bank, Lucknow.
Selected aspirants will get monthly salary as follows.
- For Asst Professor: PB- 3, Rs. 15600- 39100 + Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-.
- For Assoc Professor: PB- 4, Rs. 37400- 67000 + Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-.
- For Additional Professor: PB-4, Rs. 37400- 67000 + Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500/-.
- For Professor: PB-4, Rs. 37400- 67000 + Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10500/-.
Application form for Sanjay Gandhi Institute Professor Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can download the Application forms from Official site to apply for this SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016. Candidates should send their application forms in prescribed format before 31st March 2016. Follow the Steps below to send their applications sanjay Gandhi Central university authorities.
Instructions to Apply for SGPGIMS Faculty Recruitment 2016
- Applicants visit the official portal www.sgpgi.ac.in first.
- Search for the Central university of SGPGI Notification 2016.
- Download the Application form.
- Read the guidelines carefully before applying to the SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016.
- Then fill the form without any mistakes in prescribed format.
- Then Submit the form along with the required documents to given Address through Registrar or Speed Post only.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
Lucknow 226 014,
Registrar or Speed Post only.
Important Dates for Sanjay Gandhi Central University Recruitment 2016
- Closing Date to send the Application Form for Indian Applicants: 31.03.2016.
- Last Date to send the Application Form for Overseas Applicants: 20.04.2016.
Download SGPGIMS Lucknow Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 notification PDF.