Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016
Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 notification details here. Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited has published recruitment notification to fill up the 104 vacant Posts. SVC Bank is inviting applications for the Customer Service Officer in the Officer Grade and Customer Service Representative in the clerical Cadre Vacancies. Aspirants who are waiting for Bank Jobs in Mumbai should utilize this opportunity.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online before last date i.e 14th March 2016. Application forms for Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 will be available in the official site from 26.02.2016 to 14.03.2016. Here we are providing the SVC Bank Recruitment details like Eligibility Criteria, Hiring Process, Exam Fee etc. Aspirants are advised to visit the Official Portal www.svcbank.com for more details.
SVC Bank Customer Service Officer Job Details
The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Limited is also known as SVC Bank. It was established in 1996. SVC Bank is one of the oldest Bank in India. Its Head quarters is located at Mumbai. This Bank encourages savings and to create funds for providing financial aid to deserving members. Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 notification has announced by SVC Bank recently. The SVC Bank decided to conduct the Online Exam for recruiting 104 Customer Service Officer & Customer Service Representative Vacancies. Check the complete SVC recruitment details in this article.
- Organization Name: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited.
- Job Role: Customer Service Officer & Customer Service Representative.
- Total Vacancies: 104 Posts.
- Official Website: www.svcbank.com.
- Last Date: 14.03.2016.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Category: Bank Job.
- Location: Mumbai.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Customer Service Officer (clerical Grade)- 80 Posts.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Officer Grade- 24 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai SVC Bank Ltd CSO Recruitment 2016
The Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment details like Qualification & Age limit are here for you. See the Qualification & Age details before applying to CSO Posts.
For Customer Service Officer (CSO): Aspirants should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation form a recognized university with minimum 50 % marks.
For Customer Service Representative (CSR): Applicants must completed their Graduation with 45 % marks and adequate knowledge of computer Application.
- For Customer Service Officer: Age should be 32 years as on 31.03.2016.
- For Customer Service Representative: Applicants Age should not exceed 30 years as on 31st March 2016.
- Refer the Official notification for Age relaxation details.
Selection Process for Shamrao Vithal Co-op Bank Ltd Notification 2016
Candidates who are going to write the exam should know the hiring process for Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016. Aspirants will be selected based on the Performance in the Online Examination.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 600/- non- refundable Application fee.
- The Payment of Exam fee can be made though Debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by giving information as asked on the screen.
- For Customer Service Officer: Rs. 22600/- salary per month.
- For Customer Service Representative: Rs.14000/- salary per month.
Application Form for SVC Bank CSR Recruitment 2016
Application form for Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment will be available in our site for Clerical Grade Posts. Aspirants can fill the Application form as per the guidelines in the official notification. Application forms are available in the official portal from 26th February 2016 to 14th March 2016.
Instructions to Apply for SVC CSO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates first visit the Official website www.svcbank.com.
- Search for the Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 for CSO Posts.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying to this Clerical Grade jobs.
- Then Click the Apply Online Link & fill the form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Aspirants should upload the recent Scanned Photo & Signature of the Applicants.
- Finally Click on the Submit button to complete the Online Process.
- Take the printout of the Application form for future use.
Aspirants can apply through Online for SVC CSR Recruitment 2016 in the below link.
Important Dates for SVC Service Representative Notification 2016
- Start Date for Payment of Exam Fee: 26.02.2016.
- Start Date to Submit Online Application form: 26.02.2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 14.03.2016.
- Tentative Date of SVC Bank Examination: 23.04.2016.
Download SVC Customer Service Officer Notification 2016
Click the below link to download the Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 notification PDF.