SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment 2016
SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for the Posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment is also giving the opportunity for Woman Candidates to apply, in order to maintain gender balance. So, this is the good news for both woman and man who are looking for Central Police jobs.
Interested eligible candidates for the SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment can apply before the last date i.e 05-02-2016. Eligibility and vacancy details like no. of posts, age limit, educational qualification etc. are mentioned in the below sections. Interested Candidates are advised to apply only through Online other modes of applications will not be accepted.
Details about Staff Selection Commission
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments.
The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. Every year SSC publishes many recruitment notifications. Now Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Central Police Organization.
SSC CPO Recruitment Details
SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment details are listed below:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Examination: SSC CPO 2016.
Post Name: Sub Inspector Post.
Job Category: Government.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Official Website: www.ssconline2.gov.in.
Start date to apply: 09-01-2016.
Last date to apply: 05-02-2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Central Police Recruitment 2016
Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment. So, here we are providing the eligibility details for the interested candidates:
Educational qualification for SSC CPO Recruitment
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Age Limit for Staff Selection Commission CPO Recruitment
- For the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment of SSC CPO 2016
Candidates who are applied for the SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment will be selected based on the following process:
- Written Examination in two phases.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Medical Test.
The Written exam will be conducted in two phases i.e, paper-I, and paper-II. Candidates who are qualified in paper-I exam will be allowed for the paper-II exam. Then further rounds will be conducted for the candidates qualified in the paper II exam.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF: Rs.5200-20200/-
Important Dates for SSC Central Police Recruitment 2016
- Opening date to apply: 09th January 2016.
- Closing date to fill up application form: 05th February 2016.
- Paper-I Exam Date: 20th march 2016.
- Paper-II Exam Date: 5th June 2016.
- Admit Card Downloading Date: 1st week of March 2016 (paper-I).
Instructions to apply Online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2016
SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment receives only online applications. The candidates are advised to read all the guidelines given below before applying:
- Log on to official portal ssconline2.gov.in.
- Now Click on SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 SI ASI in Delhi Police, CAPF, and CISF.
- Then go for Part 1 Registration for CPO Recruitment 2016.
- Fill personal and academic details and complete Part 1 Registration.
- General Bank Challan or Pay Application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Baking.
- Now, Start Part II Registration and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Complete your registration and Click on submit button.
- Take a print out application form for future use.