TNMRB Recruitment 2016
TNMRB Recruitment 2016, notification has been released in the month of January 2016. Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has recently issued a job notification for filling up the 1091 vacant posts of Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Grade-II. Tamil Nadu MRB invites Online applications from all over the country. This might be a wonderful opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu. Interested applicants may apply for the TN MRB Recruitment through Online mode.
Candidates are advised to submit their online application form on or before 17/02/2016. Eligible aspirants can check the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for better understanding regarding the TNMRB Recruitment 2016. All other details like Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below. Application forms are available in online from 30/01/2016. All the candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment can get the whole information regarding this Recruitment, Check Below.
More information about Medical Services Recruitment Board
Medical Services Recruitment Board is shortly known as MRB. It is Health and Family welfare Department organized by the Tamil Nadu Government. It was established in the year 2012. MRB has been established with the objective of direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The MRB Tamil Nadu is going to recruit employees for 1091 Dark Room Assistant Posts. So, Eligible candidates can use this opportunity.
Tamil Nadu MRB Job Vacancy Details
TNMRB has released 1091 Posts under TN MRB Recruitment 2016. Here we are providing the post wise vacancy details in a tabular format can have a look.
Name of the Post: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB).
No.of Vacancies: 1091.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|2.||Dark Room Assistant||234|
|3.||Lab Technician Grade-II||524|
TNMRB 2016 Recruitment Details
The brief details about Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016 are found below.
Name of the Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB).
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Name of the Post: Dark Room Assistant & Lab Technician Grade-II.
No of posts: 1091 posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for Lab Technician and Other Posts released under the Medical Services Recruitment Board should know about the below Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification for MRB Lab Technician & Other Posts Recruitment
- For Pharmacist Post: Candidates should hold degree in Diploma or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- For Dark Room Assistant: aspirant Should passed 12th standard / Higher Secondary Education with Science subjects and must have certificate in Dark Room Assistant Course.
- For Lab Technician Grade-II: Applicant should posses Diploma / certificate in Medical Laboratory course or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for TNMRB posts age should be as on 1st July 2016
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 57 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Tamil Nadu government rules.
Application Fee for TNMRB Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who belongs to SC / SC / ST and PH have to pay: Rs.250/-
- For all other candidates have to pay: Rs. 500/-.
MRB Tamil Nadu Offers Pay Scale
- For the post of Pharmacist: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,200./-
- For the Post of Dark Room Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-.
- For the Post of Lab Technician Grade-II: Rs.9,300- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-.
Important dates for TNMRB Recruitment 2016
- Starting date to fill the Online Application Form: 30/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the Application Form: 17/02/2016.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Board Recruitment
- Candidates who are applying for Tamil Nadu Lab Technician Posts will be selected based on their total marks in the Academic and Technical qualification.
- No personal interview will be held for selection.
Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016
- Before applying candidates are required to have a valid E-Mail ID. The registration Link would be sent to E-Mail ID
- Have a Valid contact number to get SMS alert about application.
- Candidates need to visit the Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Find the TNMRB Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Then click on the desired post.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (not exceeding 50 kb in size).
- Attach Scanned copy of signature (not Exceeding 20 kb in size).
- Submit the application form before closing date.
- Take the print out of the application for future reference.
Download the TNMRB Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form.