Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released for 298 Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) and Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer Grade-II (Group-C Non- Gazetted) vacancies in different branches under Public Work Department & Rural Work Department, Govt. of Tripura. All the eligible candidates who are interested in working in Govt. of Tripura can apply to this Tripura PSC Recruitment through Offline. Applications are invited in the prescribed formats on or before of 16.02.2016 by 5.00 pm.
Tripura Public service Commission was incorporated under the article 96C of the government Act, 1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October 1926.
Vacancy Details of Tripura PSC Notification
Tripura Public service Commission has issued a notification to fill 298 Junior Engineer posts in various disciplines through TPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who are willing to do a job in Govt. Sectors can utilize this best opportunity. Before applying for the Tripura PSC Recruitment candidate can go through the following vacancy details given below.
Name of the Location: Agartala
Job Category: Government
Number of Positions: 298 Posts
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the post||Number of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) (Civil)||119|
|2||Junior Engineer Grade-I (Civil)||28|
|3||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) (Mechanical)||01|
|4||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) (Electrical)||14|
|5||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) (Civil)||97|
|6||Junior Engineer Grade-II (Civil)||31|
|7||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) (Mechanical)||06|
|8||Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) (Electrical)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura PSC Junior Engineer posts
Candidate applying for the Tripura PSC Recruitment must possess the following eligibility.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) –
- Applicant must have a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) & & Junior Engineer Grade-II (Group-C Non- Gazetted) –
- Applicant must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The minimum age should be 40 years.
- Upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and govt. servants.
Application Procedure for TPSC Recruitment
- Applications are invited through speed post in the prescribed format.
Group B Posts:
- For General Candidates: Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ST/BPL/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-.
Group C Posts:
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/BPL/PWD candidates: Rs.50/-.
Last date for submission of Application
- Last date for receiving the applications is 16.02.2016.
Selection Procedure for Tripura PSC JE Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who applied for the Tripura PSC Recruitment are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination
- Interview-Cum- Personality Test.
Written Exam Pattern
Exam Duration: 3 hours.
Total marks: 500
- General Studies
- Syllabus from the appropriate branch of engineering.
- Group B posts: Rs. 10230-34800/-.
- Group C posts: Rs.5700-24000/-.
How to Apply for TPSC JE Recruitment
- Applications are available in all branches of Tripura Gramin Bank of State Tripura and in the official website http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Take the application form from any branches of Tripura Gramin Bank. Pay the Recruitment Fee through the special deposit to the Account No. 14711 in favor of Secretary, T.P.S.C in the same branch.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee to the Account Number 31176521319 in SBI in favor of Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- Indicate name of the post, branch and his/her order of preference on the envelope.
- Attach 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs and Admit card along with the self attested envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/-.
- submit or post this envelope to the TPSC Secretariat, Tripura.
Download Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
For more information, Tripura PSC Recruitment details are available in the PDF format. For more details Download the PDF file from the link given below.