UPPCL Recruitment 2016
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released for the recruitment of 130 Junior Engineer (Trainee). UPPCL inviting online applications for Engineer Trainee in the Electrical branch. Candidates who are waiting for engineer jobs in government sectors and eligible for this post can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 through online mode. Candidates who are willing to apply for this UPPCL Recruitment 2016 can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18.01.2016 to 18.02.2016.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Vacancy Details of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
The candidates applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 can fill online form at UPPCL official website on or before 18.02.2016. Aspirants applying for the UPPCL Junior Engineer post can check the vacancy details given below.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official website: www.uppcl.org
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Number of Positions: 130 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Name of the Category:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria required for UPPCL JE Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for this UPPCL Recruitment 2016 can check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi.
- Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Age limit for general candidates is 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates is 18 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Upper Age limit is 5 years for ST/ST/OBC candidates.
- For SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy) candidates of UP will applicable as per the Reservation rules.
- Horizontal reservation of 5% for Ex-Servicemen.
- 3% for Physically Handicapped.
- 2% for r Dependent of Freedom Fighter.
Application procedure for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
The details about application mode and application fee for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 are given below.
- Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or SBI Challan.
- Rs.1000/- for general/OBC/Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Rs.700/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- Rs.700/- for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Rs.700/- for Candidates other than states of UP.
Important dates to remember
Applicants remember the following dates while applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2016
- Starting date for receiving applications: 18.01.2016
- Last date for receiving the online application is 18.02.2016.
Selection process of UP Power Corporation Recruitment
Mode of Selection
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Written Exam Pattern
Exam Type: Computer Based Test
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Total marks: 200 marks
Negative marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Exam centers: Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, and Meerut cities
- Selected candidates will be called for the training period decided by UPPCL.
No Objection Certificate
Candidate who are working with any State Govt./Central Govt./Semi-Govt./ Govt. Undertaking organization,shall have to submit ‘NOC’ from their present Employer at the time of Joining.
- Rs.9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Dearness and other allowances are applicable as per the rules of UPPCL.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.uppcl.org.
- Click on the link “Adv. No. 11/VSA/2015/130-JE”.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload required certificates.
- Make online payment.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the online application.
Terms and conditions
- Diploma in distance learning is not eligible.
- Candidates having Diploma received on the basis of length of service are not eligible.
- Reservation is not applicable for SC, ST and OBC of other states & OBC (Non-creamy of UP).
- Candidates married with illegal relations will not eligible.
Download UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
For more information about UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification download the PDF given below.