UPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 notification issued for 54 posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting applications to fill the vacancies of drug inspector, management officer, Assistant Engineer and various posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online for this UPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment before 9th September 2016. Remaining details like UPPSC Vacancy, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc. of UPPSC Management Officer Jobs are mentioned below.
Name of post: Drug inspector, Management officer.
Eligibility: Degree in pharmacy, graduation, diploma, engineering degree.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date: 9th September 2016.
No. of Posts: 54 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Recruitment 2016
Drug Inspector: 25 posts.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate for this UPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment must be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialisation in clinical pharmacology or micro- biology or equivalent from a recognised university.
Management officer: 25 posts.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognised university in India and should hold a diploma in catering and hotel management from an institution recognised by the government.
Application fee: Candidates should pay the application fee through e-Challan by depositing the fee in any of the branches of state bank of India or Punjab national bank. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except e-Challan collect. The above fee for preliminary examination according to the category is as follows.
- Unreserved (General): Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs 25/-, Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Other Backward class: Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs 25/-, Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Scheduled caste: Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-.
- Schedule tribe: Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-.
- Handicapped: Fee is Nil + online processing fee Rs 25/-, Total = Rs. 25/-.
How to apply for UPPSC Management Officer Jobs
Candidates may apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 10th August 2016 to 9th September 2016. Upload the necessary documents while filling the application form.
UPPSC Management Officer Online Application: Click Here.
Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
UPPSC Notification for Drug Inspector Posts: Click Here.