Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 has released an employment notification for 683 vacancies. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. Candidates who have completed 12th or Diploma can apply for this recruitment. Applicants who are waiting to do the Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can grab this opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 4th March 2016.
UPSSSC has released recruitment notification to fill up 683 vacancies for Steno and PA posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online in official website www.upsssc.gov.in. The online application is available from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016.
About Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examinations for appointments to the different posts. UPSSSC constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Headquarters of UPSSSC is at Lucknow. The primary aim of the UPSSSC is to recruit candidates for different services in the UP state. The complete details about UPSSC Recruitment are clearly mentioned below.
Vacancy details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Name of posts: Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts.
Number of Vacancies: 683 posts.
Post wise details:
|S.no||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|2.||Personal Assistant||12 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UP SSSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 should have following Educational qualification, age limit & Age Relaxation.
Educational qualification for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment
- Candidates should have qualified Intermediate from recognized university from UP education department.
- For Stenographer post, the candidate should have typing speed 80 wpm.
- Candidate should have Typing speed 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer with Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
Age limit for UP Subordinate Service Selection Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
For SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
For OBC candidates: 3 years.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Name of posts: Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts.
Number of vacancies: 683 posts.
Apply mode: Online.
Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
Job location: Uttar Pradesh.
Selection process for Uttar Pradesh SSSC 2016 recruitment:
Candidates who have applied for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 will be shortlisted based on their performance in the
- Written test.
- Personal interview.
Pay scale for UPSSSC 2016 Recruitment:
UPSSSC will pay Rs 5,200- Rs.20, 200 with grade pay Rs. 2800/- for the Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts.
Important dates for Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10th February 2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 4th march 2016.
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 2nd march 2016.
How to apply for UPSSSC Steno & PA Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 through online in official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in. The complete process for applying UPSSSC Recruitment is mentioned below.
Step by step process for applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on notifications and read the notification carefully before applying
- Click candidate registration, fill the details in required fields.
- Note down registration id and password for future reference.
- Upload photo and signature in a given prescribed format.
- submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.