Uttarakhand AIIMS Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand AIIMS recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 80 posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is inviting applications to fill the vacancies of Junior Resident posts on tenure basis for a period of one year. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend for the walk in Interview on 17th August 2016. Further details like AIIMS vacancy details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 is mentioned in detail below.
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttarakhand.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident.
Eligibility: MBBS Degree.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
Last Date: 17th August 2016.
No. of Posts: 80 Posts.
AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidate for this AIIMS Rishikesh Jr Resident Jobs is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be calculated as on 17th August 2016.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree from any Institute recognized by the MCI.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be based on the walk in Interview.
Application fee: Candidates should pay the fee through Demand draft in the favor of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh. General category candidates / Other Backward Class Categories need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-. Schedule Caste category / Schedule tribe category / Physically Handicapped and female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs
Candidates may appear for this walk in Interview on 17th August 2016 at AIIMS Rishikesh. You need to attend the interview along with prescribed application form / original and one set of attested copies of certificates and documents.
- Date of Interview: 17th August 2016.
- Reporting Time: from 9.00 am to 10.00 am.
- Interview Timings: 10.00 am onwards.
- Walk-in Venue: Director’s Board Room of AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- Refer the official website, i.e., www.aiimspatna.org for more details regarding the given notification.
- The number of posts is tentative and are liable to change.
- NOC from the present employer, i.e., Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for the government of India employment.
- You have to submit One self-attested photocopy of all the certificates at the time of verification.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.