GSRTC Previous Papers
GSRTC Previous Papers are available now in www.moregovtjobs.com. Recently Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has announced GSRTC Recruitment 2016 notification for 616 various Posts. A huge number of candidates are going to participate in GSRTC Clerk and Assistant exam 2016. Gujarat government decided to conduct the exam at various examination centers in all over Gujarat State. Nominees who are searching for GSRTC previous year papers & model paper are invited to download from given below links. Applicants can download GSRTC Clerk Previous Papers, Syllabus & Notification for free.
GSRTC Exam Papers helps you to give your best in the Exam. From Gujarat Traffic Controller Previous Year Papers, you can get the knowledge about Exam Questions. Candidates preparing for clerk & traffic controller Exam conducting by GSRTC can also get the Exam Pattern, Syllabus along with GSRTC Previous Papers. By Practicing Jr Assistant Previous Papers, you can get idea about Exam questions, Syllabus & Pattern.
For More Details Regarding the Notification Visit the below link.
Information about Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC is commonly called as Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. GSRTC is a passenger transport organisation providing bus services both within Gujarat and neighbouring states. The corporation was set up in the year 1st march 1960. Right now the state has 16 divisions, 126 depots, 226 bus stations. It covers the bus services for all over the Gujarat state. Recently Gujarat GSRTC Recruitment 2016 to recruit different vacant positions. The complete details regarding GSRTC Previous Papers, Syllabus and exam pattern are clearly mentioned in this article for candidate easy reference. So, the interested Aspirants go through the details given below.
GSRTC Clerk Previous paper details
Gujarat State RTC released a GSRTC Recruitment 2016 notification for filling 616 vacancies of Clerk, Junior Assistant, Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector and various posts.
Name of the Organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC).
Official Site: ojas.gujarat.nic.in.
Job Role: various.
Vacancies: 616 Posts.
Category: Previous papers.
Job Location: Gujarat.
GSRTC Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam pattern
The complete details about Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers of Gujarat RTC is provided here. You can check the Exam details before appearing to the exam. It helps us a lot for your preparation to the GSRTC exam. So, we are giving GSRTC Clerk Model Papers, Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Gujarat RTC Jr Assistant Syllabus
Check the GSRTC Syllabus in this section. GSRTC Syllabus varies according to the post they have applied. The common subjects included in the GSRTC Exam are Current Affairs, Reasoning, English, Gujarati, and Quantitative Aptitude. Here we are providing complete details regarding the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. Check the following data for complete GSRTC syllabus.
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs.
- Computer Knowledge.
Click here to download the GSRTC Clerk Syllabus.
GSRTC Traffic Controller Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern details are given below for the GSRTC Applicants. Selection process of GSRTC will be based on written test which is followed by typing test. The written paper is of 100 marks. It consists of questions from general knowledge, History of Gujarat, Geography, Current affairs of India and Gujarat. Candidate need to complete the paper in 02:00 Hours. All the questions will be objective type.
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||40||2 Hours|
|2||Typing Test||Computer||50||50 Minutes|
Applicant needs to clear this written examination 70% of GSRTC recruitment is decided based on academics and remaining 30% is based on written test. Written will be conducted for 100 marks with 2 hours duration. All questions are objective questions. Aspirants are advised to follow Clerk old Papers for your preparation. GSRTC Previous Papers helps to get good score in your Examination.
GSRTC Previous Papers
Candidates attending for GSRTC Jr Assistant Exam can download the Gujarat RTC Previous year Question Papers on this page. Here, we are providing GSRTC Previous papers for various subjects. Aspirants who have applied for GSRTC Exam can check RTC Previous papers of Gujarat below. Here, we are presenting RTC Gujarat Previous Model Papers along with solutions. Make a look at these GSRTC Traffic Controller Solved Papers for good and better preparation. Keep visiting our site for more updates. Good Luck for your preparation & exam from moregovtjobs.com.