HDCCB Staff Asst Material
HDCCB Staff Asst Material is available here for Aptitude, English & Reasoning. Candidates who have applied for Staff Assistant, Clerk & Assistant Manager exam can check the HDCCB Staff Assistant Study Material from our website. Many candidates have applied for the Hyderabad DCCB Staff Assistant Exam 2015. The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Personal Interview or any other mode (decided by the Organization). Within few days, Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd is going to conduct the Staff Asst, Manager & Clerk Recruitment exam at various examination centers. The aspirants who are preparing for DCC Bank Hyderabad Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant Exam 2015 can make use of the HDCCB Staff Asst Material provided on this page.
About HDCCB (Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank Limited)
The Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank Limited called as HDCCB. The HDCCB headquarters situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. The Hyderabad DCCB established in 20/12/1957 located in Hyderabad. The Hyderabad DCCB website is www.hyderabaddccb.org. Every year HDCCB released various exam notifications for different posts. Recently, Hyderabad DCCB Telangana 2015 Recruitment for Staff Assistant/Clerk & Asst Manager issued. Applicants who are willing to work in Bank jobs Sector can apply on or before the last date 19/10/2015. Those aspirants who have applied for the HDCCB recruitment can now download the HDCCB Staff Asst Material of various topics from our website for free.
Get HDCCB Staff Assistant Study Material
We are providing the HDCCB Staff Asst Material for the candidates who are preparing for Assistant Manager & Clerk exam. You can find Hyderabad DCC Bank Material for English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc. You can also find the HDCCB Staff Assistant Study Material on the official website of DCCB Hyderabad. The official website where you can check the DCCB Hyderabad Clerk Material is www.hyderabaddccb.org. The Hyderabad DCCB Assistant Manager exam consists of 3 sections Reasoning, English & Quantitative Aptitude. The exam will be for 100 marks with the duration of 60 minutes. The Reasoning section is for 35 marks; Quantitative Aptitude section is for 35 marks, and English is for 30 marks. For all these sections, we are providing the HDCCB Staff Asst Material PDF.
|Exam Type||Section No||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Written-Test (Objective Type) (MCQ’s)||I||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35|| 1 Hour
Download Free Hyderabad DCC Bank Staff Assistant Study Material PDF
HDCCB Staff Asst Material for Aptitude, Reasoning & English given below in PDF format. Download the HDCCB Staff Assistant Study Material for free and prepare well for the exam.
HDCCB Staff Asst Study Material – Reasoning
1. Look at this series: 1.5, 2.3, 3.1, 3.9, … What number should come next?
2. Look at this series: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, ..What number should come next?
3. QPO, NML, KJI, _____, EDC
4. Careful is to cautious as boastful is to
5. Embarrassed is to humiliate as frightened is to
Some of the HDCCB Staff Asst Material Topics for Reasoning
HDCCB Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager Study Material – Quantitative Aptitude
Hyderabad DCC Bank Staff Assistant Questions
1. A 270 metres long train running at the speed of 120 kmph crosses another train movingrunning in opposite direction at the speed of 80 kmph in 9 seconds. What is the length of the other train?
2. Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time (in seconds) which they take to cross each other, is:
3. What is the speed of the train?
I. The train crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds.
II. The train crosses a platform of equal length in 36 seconds
III. The length of the train is 330 metres.
- I and II only
- II and III only
- I and III only
- III and either I or II only
- Any two of the three
4. Find the lowest common multiple of 24, 36 and 40.
5. The least number which when divided by 5, 6, 7 and 8 leaves a remainder 3, but when divided by nine leaves no remainder, is:
HDCCB Staff Asst Material for Quantitative Aptitude
HDCCB Staff Assistant Material – English
1. To leave someone in the lurch
- To come to compromise with someone
- Constant source of annoyance to someone
- To put someone at ease
- To desert someone in his difficulties
2. To beg the question
- To refer to
- To take for granted
- To raise objections
- To be discussed
3. Find the correctly spelt words.
4. Antonym for RELINQUISH
5. Synonyms for ALERT