UPSSSC Previous Papers – Junior Engineer
UPSSSC Previous Papers for Junior Engineer exam are available here. Candidates who have applied for UPSSSC JE Exam can check the UPSSSC JE Previous Papers from our website. Many candidates have applied for the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Engineer exam 2015. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in this JE written exam and Personal Interview. Within few days, UPSSSC JE exam will be conducted at various examination centers in Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants who are preparing for that UPSSSC exam can make use of the UPSSSC Previous Papers provided on our website.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission shortened as UPSSSC. It is the govt organization. It conducts various exams to provide sufficient manpower to different departments of the Uttar Pradesh state govt. UPSSSC headquarters are at Lucknow, the capital of UP (Uttar Pradesh). Every year it issues notifications for different posts. As per those notifications only it conducts written exams and Interviews. Recently, it has released the Junior Engineer exam notification 2015. Many candidates have applied for this UPSSSC JE exam. Those aspirants who have applied for the JE Exam can now download the UPSSSC Previous Papers from our website.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers – Civil
We are providing the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers of different categories. That is, you can find UPSSSC Previous Papers for General Knowledge, Civil Engineering, etc. You can also check the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Engineer Model Papers on the official website of UPSSSC. The official website where you can check the UPSSSC JE Previous papers is upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC JE Exam Syllabus
Along with UPSSSC JE previous question papers, you can also find the syllabus on this page. Refer the below link for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
Along with UPSSSC previous papers, you can also find the exam pattern on this page. Check the below link for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern.
Download UPSSSC JE Previous Papers, Model Papers
To download UPSSSC Previous Papers, please make use of the links provided below.
Check UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Year Questions
Some of the asked questions from UPSSSC Previous Papers:
What is the ratio of the elastic modulus of structural timber in the longitudinal direction to that in the transverse direction?
(a) 112 to l
(b) 1110 to 1/20
(c) 1 to 2
(d) 10 to 20
What is the modulus of elasticity of standard timber (Group B) in (MN/CMZ)?
(a) 0-5 to 1-0
(b) 1-0 to 125
(c) 1-25 to 1-5
(d) 1-5 to 1-75
What is the treatment for making timber ﬁre- resistant ‘Z.’
(a) ASCU treatment
(b) Abel’s process
How is the process of treatment of wood using a preservative solution and forcing air in at a pressure designated?
(a) Ruping process
(b) Lawri process
(c) Full cell process
(d) Empty cell process
Modular bricks are of nominal size 20X10><10 cm and 20% of the volume is lost in the mortar between joints. Then what is the number of modular bricks required per cubic meter of brickwork?
UPSSSC Jr Engineer Asked Questions
Asked questions from UPSSSC Previous Papers
- explain in details the necessity of irrigation
- explain the various source of irrigation water
- name of the various method of irrigation, explain any two methods in detail
- an irrigation canal has gross command area of 80000, hectare out of which 85% is suitable for culturable irrigation. the intensity of irrigation for Kharif season in 30% and for Rabi season 60% , find the discharge required at the head of the canal if the duty at its head is 800, hectare ./ cumecs for Kharif seas and 1700, hectare cumecs for rabi season
- define run off and catchments area, what Is infiltration, explain the factor that affect the inflation from catchments are
- explain the various method for calculating runoff from a catchments area
Some other asked questions from UPSSSC Previous Papers
- what do you understand by the yield of an open well? What test are performed for finding the yield? Explain any one test
- Explain the advantage and disadvantage of well irrigation over canal irrigation
- explain different type of canal lining along with their advantage and disadvantage
- design a line canal to carry a discharge of 15 cumecs, the longitudinal slope may take as 1:9000, assume side slope suitability take making constant N as 0.015
- what are different types of cross-drainage work that are necessary for canal? State briefly the condition under which each one is used
- write a short note on syphon, super passage and aqueduct used in cross drainage works
- name of the various type of dams, explain about any two of dam with the help of neat sketches
- what do mean by water logging? what the main cause of water logging? Describe some anti-water logging measure
- write down explain the continuity equation. The diameter of a pipe at section 1 and 2 are 10 cm and 15 cm respectably. find the discharge through the pipe if the velocity of water following through the pipe at section 1 is 5m/s
- determine the maximum discharge of waiter through a circular change of diameter 1.5 m when the bed slope of the channel is 1 in 1000 . take C=60
Download UPSSSC Previous Papers