GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015 is available here for the candidates who are appearing for GITAM Admission Exam 2015. To prepare for this GITAM GAT Exam, GITAM UGTP Syllabus, and Exam Pattern is important. The Students who wish to get an Engineering Seat in GITAM University should attend the GAT Entrance Examination 2015. Here we are providing the detailed information regarding the GITAM GAT Syllabus 2015 and Exam Pattern. As the part of your preparation, make use of this Gitam Admission Test Syllabus 2015 and exam pattern provided below. From our site moregovtjobs.com, you can get the complete information related to the GITAM GAT UGTP syllabus along with Previous Papers.
GITAM is also called as Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. GITAM University was the first Private University of Andhra Pradesh, Located in Vishakhapatnam. GITAM was established in 1980 as deemed University. At present, several number of colleges are affiliated to this GITAM University. Every year it conducts an entrance test for the admissions in Engineering and Science field. The interested students who want to get a seat in GITAM University should apply to this Entrance Exam on or before the last date. The applied candidates can check the details such as GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus, Exam pattern in our moregovtjobs.com website. Visit our website regularly for more latest Syllabus & Previous papers.
GITAM Admission Test Exam Pattern 2015
GITAM Gitam Admission Test Notification 2015 is released for the candidates who want to study Engineering at GITAM University. Along with Gitam Admission Test Syllabus, the GITAM GAT 2015 Exam pattern is also necessary for the aspirants before attending the Gitam Admission Test. The highlights of the GITAM GAT Pattern mentioned below for the guidance of the applicants. This GAT Paper Consists of 100 objective type Questions. Duration for this Gitam Admission Test is 2 hours. The GITAM GAT pattern is mentioned below.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||120||2 Hours
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GAT Syllabus 2015
GITAM GAT notification is released to select the candidates for various Engineering courses. The applied candidates must be aware of the Gitam Admission Test Syllabus 2015. Here we are giving the syllabus for Gitam Admission Test. You can also get the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus from the official website. The official website of GITAM GAT, other brief details are provided below.
GITAM GAT Under Graduate Training Program Syllabus 2015 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM).
Application Mode: Online.
Location: Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, & Bangalore.
Last date to Submit online application: 02nd April 2016.
Official Website: www.gitam.edu
GITAM Admission Test Syllabus 2015 for UGTP
GITAM GAT Syllabus 2015 is available here. The GITAM Gitam Admission Test Syllabus 2015 is necessary for the applicants who are appearing for the Gitam Admission Test. The GITAM GAT Syllabus 2015 includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. Candidates can check the GITAM GAT Syllabus precisely for Gitam Admission Test 2015 from the below sections. Also, the candidates can download the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus in the pdf format from the link attached below.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015 – Mathematics
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Applications of derivatives.
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications.
- Theory of equations.
- Quadratic equations & Theory of equations.
- Vector algebra.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Three-dimensional geometry.
- Properties of triangles.
- Complex numbers.
- Applications of integrals.
- Sequences and Series.
- Indefinite Integration.
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability (LCD).
- Straight lines.
- Parabola, ellipse, hyperbola and polar co-ordinates.
- Co-ordinate geometry.
- Probabilities, random variables & distributions and statistics.
- Differential equations.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015- Physics
- Surface tension.
- Rotatory motion.
- Elements of vectors.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory of gases.
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Wave optics.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Wave motion.
- Centre of mass.
- Current electricity.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- CR circuits (DC Only).
- Units and Dimensions.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation.
- Semiconductor devices and Communication systems.
- Electromagnetic induction and ac circuits.
- Electrostatics and capacitors.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015 – Chemistry
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical bonding.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Classification of elements and periodicity of properties.
- Alkali and alkaline earth metals.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical thermodynamics.
- Ionic equilibrium.
- Surface chemistry.
- Solid state.
- Chemical kinetics.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Group 18 elements (zero group elements).
- Transition elements.
- Group 13 elements.
- Group 15 elements (v a group elements).
- Group 16 elements (vi group elements).
- Group 17 elements (vii a group elements).
- Group 14 elements.
- Coordination compounds.
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers.
- Principles of qualitative analysis.
- Organic chemistry.
- Carbohydrates, amino acids and proteins, vitamins & nucleic acids.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids.
- Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Practical organic chemistry.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental chemistry.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015 – Biology
- Cell Biology.
- Internal Morphology.
- External morphology.
- Plant Taxonomy.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Human welfare.
- Animal Classification.
- Plant Physiology.
- Structural Organisation in Animals.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Human Physiology–Locomotion & Movement and Neuro-Endocrine System.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Human Physiology-Digestive and Respiratory systems.
- Human Physiology – Reproduction.
- Human Health and Diseases.
- Human Physiology-Circulatory and Excretory Systems.
Direct link – GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus pdf 2015
The candidates who are appearing for the GITAM GAT can check the GAT UGTP Syllabus 2015 from the link provided below. Candidates can also check the Gitam Admission Test Syllabus from the official website of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM). The aspirants can download the Gitam Admission Test Syllabus from our moregovtjobs.com website in pdf form.
The applied candidates can download the GITAM GAT in admission form