IBPS RRB Syllabus
IBPS RRB Syllabus is available here for the candidates who applied to IBPS RRB recruitment. It will fill Officers and Office Assistant posts Scale I in RRB. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS RRB can check the IBPS RRB Syllabus 2015 from here. Here you can also get IBPS RRB Syllabus 2015 for Office Assistants and Officer scale I,II,III. Candidates can download IBPS RRB Syllabus Pdf from here. In our website we are providing all IBPS Syllabus, IBPS RRB Syllabus for POs.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is simply known as IBPS. Every year IBPS Conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for various posts like: Probationary Officer (PO) , Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), Clerks and Specialist Officer (SO) . Candidates who are searching for IBPS RRB Syllabus can download the syllabus from here. In our website we are providing the latest information of IBPS.
IBPS RRB PO 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
IBPS Syllabus for PO is given below. Candidates who are searching for IBPS RRB Syllabus can get Syllabus of IBPS Exam and IBPS RRB Study Material from here. In our website candidates can get IBPS Syllabus for PO Exam 2015.
IBPS PO Exam contains 2 phases:
1. Common written exam.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2015 is updated here. IBPS PO exam contains following features.
- IBPS PO CWE exam contains 5 subjects.
- IBPS PO Exam is an online exam.
- In PO Common written exam each subjects have their own weight age.
- IBPS Exam is conducted for total 200 marks.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 mark is reduced from correct answer.
|Sr.No.||(Objective) Paper Name||Marks|
|1||IBPS PO Reasoning Syllabus||50|
|2||IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||50|
|3||IBPS PO English Language Syllabus||40|
|4||IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus||40|
|5||IBPS PO Computer Knowledge Syllabus||20|
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus
IBPS RRB Syllabus for PO’s is available here. IBPS PO exam contains 5 different subjects. Candidates can get IBPS RRB Syllabus from here. The detailed IBPS RRB PO for each subject is given below.
IBPS RRB Common Written Exam contains following subjects.
2. English Language.
3. Quantitative Aptitude Test.
4. General Awareness Test.
5. Computer Knowledge.
1. IBPS RRB PO Reasoning Syllabus:
IBPS PO Reasoning part contains logical reasoning questions. It is divided into 2 parts: Verbal reasoning and non Verbal reasoning.
IBPS Verbal Reasoning topics
- Number series.
- Letter & symbol series.
- Statement and argument.
- Logical problems.
- Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Input output.
- Number ranking.
- Making judgments etc.
IBPS Non verbal Reasoning topics
- Making series / analogy.
- Series test.
- Odd figures.
- Miscellaneous test etc.
2. IBPS RRB PO Quatitative Syllabus:
Quantitative aptitude Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam papers contains following topics.
- Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers.
- Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions.
- Square root and cube root, Simplifications.
- Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions.
- Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest.
- Time and work, Time and distance, Average, Mensuration.
- Permutation and combination, Data tables.
- Probability, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
3. IBPS RRB PO English Language Syllabus:
English language Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam is a common paper for all candidates. IBPS English Paper checks basic English knowledge of candidates. It Contains 3 topics: Comprehension, Spelling sections & General English. Detailed syllabus for each topic is given below.
- Word formation & Sentence completion.
- Theme detection.
- Deriving conclusions.
- Passage completion.
- Error detection and Passage correction.
- Sentence correction.
- Grammar, Idioms and Phrases contains IBPS PO Syllabus.
4. IBPS RRB PO General Awareness Syllabus:
- International Economy, UNO, Marketing.
- Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc.
- History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months.
- Countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors.
- Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc.
5. IBPS RRB PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- Computer Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam covers Basic computer terminology.
- Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation.
- Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use etc.