MPPEB CGL Syllabus 2016
MPPEB CGL Syllabus is now made available here at free of cost. The candidates who applied for the MPPEB Recruitment should know the details of syllabus and exam pattern. Here we have given the important details of syllabus that a candidate need to cover while preparing for the exam. Interested candidates can download the MPPEB CGL syllabus pdf uploaded below the article.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board evaluates the candidates based on their performance in written test and personal interview. Written test is consists of 2 papers. Paper-1 is consists general subjects which is same for all the candidates. Paper-2 conducted on core subjects. Questions will be asked as multiple choice questions. No negative marking is there. The detailed information of syllabus and exam pattern is given below.
About MP Professional Examination Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam . It is an abbreviation of its Hindi name Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal. It is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has re-constituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters. Currently it published a notification for 148 vacancies of various posts. Candidates can get the updated MPPEB CGL Syllabus details here.
Madhya Pradesh PEB Vyapam Job details
Vyapam issued a notification to fill up 148 vacancies of various posts. For the eligibility criteria candidates can refer the notification from the below link. All the Aspirants who want to build their career in madhya pradesh government sector can apply to this job. The vacancy details are as follows.
Name of the organisation: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the Exam: Group-1 Combined Graduate Level Exam
Total No.of vacancies:148
Job location: Madhya Pradesh
Job Category: Government
Vyapam CGL Exam Pattern
The candidates who applied for Vyapam Recruitment have to attend Written test. The written test consists of two papers. Paper-1 contains general topics and it is common for all the candidates. Paper-2 contains core subjects and it depends upon the post the applicants selected. There is no negative marking. Each question carries one mark. Question paper will be asked in both hindi and english language.
Paper-1 Exam Pattern
MPPEB Paper 2(A) Exam Pattern
|Group name||subject||no.of questions||marks||total marks|
Paper 2(B) Exam Pattern
MPPEB Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Similarities and differences.
- problem solving.
- spatial orientation.
- decision making.
- visual memory.
- spatial visualization.
- arithmetic reasoning.
- verbal and figure classification.
- arithmetical number series.
- coding and decoding.
- syllogistic reasoning.
- Questions will be asked from Simplification.
- profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Percentages and Areas.
- Time & Speed.
- Problems On Ages.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Pie Chart and Data Interpretation.
- Bar Graph.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major rivers, irrigation planning.
- Major wildlife sanctuary and national park.
- Major tourism (forts, ancient notable and natural places, palaces, caves).
- major personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
- Spot the Error.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Active/Passive Voice.
- Comprehension Passage.
- shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- MS-Office : Spreadsheet (MS-Excel).
- Word Processing (MS-Word).
- Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point).
- MS Access.
- Usage of Internet Services.
- Networking Concepts.
- Communication Technology.
General Science Syllabus