RRB JE Syllabus 2015
RRB JE Syllabus 2015 is available here. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released RRB Recruitment notification for various posts in June. All the candidates who have applied for RRB Jr Engineer Post can get RRB Syllabus from our website. Candidates who are going to prepare for RRB exam can get the entire RRB JE Syllabus from here. Candidates who are preparing for RRB 2015 Exam can get complete RRB Syllabus 2015 and prepare well for the Exam. Here we will provide the latest information about RRB Exam Syllabus like: RRB JE Exam Syllabus, RRB JE Exam Syllabus, RRB Exam Pattern,. Here we will update each and every thing about RRB JE/SE/Chemical & Metallurgical Asst/Chief DMS Exam Syllabus.
Railyway Recruitment Board
Railway Recruitment Board is simply called as RRB. It was established on April 27 1998. RRB is a Indian governement organization . Over all 21 RRB’s are located in India. Every year Railway Recruitment Control Board recruits eligible and interested candidates for various railway posts in India. RRB Secundrabad has released RRB Recruitment notification for various posts in June. Candidates who have applied can get detailed RRB JE Syllabus here. In our website we are providing detailed RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus, RRB SSE Syllabus for each subject.
RRB JE Exam 2015 Syllabus
The selection of the candidates for Junior Engineer post in RRB is a single stage process comprise of only written examination. Railway Junior Engineer group exam will be conducted in August or September this year. RRB Jr Engineer Exam contains topics like: Junior engineer Civil, Electrical, Automobile, Communication, Mechanical, Electronics, Maintenance, Industrial, IT. Printing Press. In our website we will provide latest information about RRB JE Syllabus 2015 , RRB JE Exam dates. Candidates can download latest RRB JE Exam 2015 Syllabus for RRB Exam.
RRB SE & JE written exam contains a total of 150 objective type questions and duration of RRB JE exam is 2 hours. Check RRB JE Syllabus for General Awareness and RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus for Arithmetic here.
|PART I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|PART II||Technical Ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by candidate.
RRB Syllabus for JE
RRB Exam Syllabus is divided in to two phases: Part A and Part B. Railway Exam of Part A is based on General Ability. RRB Syllabus for JE Contains following subjects. Railway Syllabus 2015 for each subject is given below.
RRB JE Syllabus of Part A General Ability:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness.
RRB JE Syllabus 2015 for General Ability
RRB Je for General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding.
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion.
RRB Jr Engineer General Awareness Syllabus 2015:
- Question will be asked from Railway.
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB Syllabus for Arithmetic:
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage.
- Time and distance / work, profit & loss.
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
Download RRB JE Syllabus for Technical Ability / General Science
RRB Syllabus for Junior Engineer Part B consists following topics. RRB JE Syllabus for Technical Ability is given below.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015 for Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus :
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials.
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system.
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics.
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2015 for Mechanical Engineering Syllabus :
- Questions from Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine.
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables.
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles.
- Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. RRB JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines.
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines.
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. RRB JE Junior Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization.
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems.
- DBMS; System programming.
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD.
- Data & Network communication.
- Web technology & programming.
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus for Electronics Engineering :
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems.
- Wireless Communication.
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current.
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication.
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems , Control System.
6. RRB JE Computers Engineering Syllabus :
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. RRB Junior Engineer (Printing Press) JE Syllabus:
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing.
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. RRB JE Syllabus 2015 for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics.
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement.
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. RRB Syllabus for Environment & Pollution Control :
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment.
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. RRB JE Engineering Drawing / Graphics Syllabus :
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.
RRB Recruitment Details for JE
Name of the organisation: Railways Recruitment Board (RRB).
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
Official site: indianrailways.gov.in.