AP PGECET 2nd Counselling 2015
AP PGECET 2nd Counselling is going to be started from 25th Sept. The candidates who have qualified in AP PGECET 2015 exam may check complete details about AP PGECET Second Counselling in our web site. AP PGECET first Counselling has completed recently. As the first AP PGECET Counselling was completed successfully, now it is time to start AP PGECET 2nd Counselling. Many candidates have attended the AP PGECET 1st phase counselling. For the candidates who have not attended the APPGECET 1st Counselling, we are providing the AP PGECET 2nd Counselling dates. The candidates who have participated in 1st counselling can also exercise options with the help of APPGECET second counselling.
*AP PGECET 2nd counselling is from 25th to 27th September 2015.
PGECET 2nd Counselling Procedure
- Candidate has to check the AP PGECET 2nd Counselling dates.
- Get the certificates verified at any one of the Help Line Centers given.
- One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Candidates need to exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of web options.
- Candidate can download the allotment order & report to the concerned college.
Certificates required for AP PGECET Second Counselling 2015
The documents required for AP PGECET 2nd Counselling 2015 are given below.
PGECET Required Documents – For All categories
- GATE Score card or GPAT or PGECET Rank Card and PGECET Hall Ticket.
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education( Adhar card/ House hold card)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
PGECET Required Documents – For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
AP PGECET required Documents For PH Candidates
Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
AP PGECET required Documents For CAP Category
- Ex-Service Personnel have to produce
- Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity Card
- Discharge Book for verification Serving persons have to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate.
- Only candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana /AP are eligible to considered under “CAP” Category.
AP PGECET required Documents For NCC Category
Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C Certificate(s).
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Fee
The category wise fee details of AP PGECET 2nd Counselling are given below.
APPGECET 2nd Counselling Schedule 2015
The details like Rank wise counselling dates, Web counselling dates, Timings, helpline centres, etc. regarding AP PGECET 2nd Counselling 2015 are here.
Name of the Organization: AP PGECET Board.
Name of the Exam: PGECET Exam.
AP PGECET Website: pgecet.apsche.ac.in.
AP PGECET Final Phase Certificate Verification Dates
|Certificate Verification||Time||GATE/GPAT & AP PGECET|
|25.09.2015||9.00 AM||All eligible and qualified candidates of GATE / GPAT & AP PGECET|
AP PGECET 2nd Counselling Web Option Entry Dates
|GATE/GPAT & AP PGECET||Exercising Web options|
|All eligible and qualified candidates of GATE / GPAT & AP PGECET||25.09.2015 to 27.09.2015|
AP PGECET Final Counselling Centers
|S.No||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|1.||University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.|
Download AP PGECET 2nd Counselling Official Notification PDF
For more details please refer, AP PGECET Final Counselling 2015