AP PGECET Final Counselling 2015
AP PGECET Final Counselling is from 25-09-2015. The candidates who have qualified in GATE/GPAT & AP PGECET 2015 exam may check complete details about AP PGECET 2nd Counselling on our website. AP PGECET first Counselling had been completed recently. As the first AP PGECET Counselling completed successfully, now it is time to start AP PGECET Final Counselling. Many candidates have attended the AP PGECET 1st counselling. For the students who have not participated in the APPGECET 1st Phase Counselling, we are providing the AP PGECET Final Counselling dates. The candidates who have participated in 1st counselling can also exercise options with the help of AP PGECET Second counselling.
AP PGECET 2nd Counselling Fee
The category wise fee details of AP PGECET Final Counselling given below.
Certificates required for AP PGECET Second Counselling 2015
The documents required for AP PGECET Final Counselling 2015 are given below. * The following original Certificates are to be produced and one set of Xerox copies of the same should be submitted at the time of verification.
PGECET Required Documents – For All categories
- GATE Score card or GPAT or PGECET Rank Card and PGECET Hall Ticket.
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation.
- Residence Certificate for preceding seven years from the qualifying examination, i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalised education( Adhar card/ Household card)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. in case of candidates who have studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate / House Hold Card (White)
PGECET Required Documents – For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
AP PGECET required Documents For PH Candidates
Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have the disability of 40% and above are eligible.
AP PGECET required Documents For CAP Category
- Ex-Service Personnel has to produce
- Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity Card
- Discharge Book for verification Serving persons has to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate.
- Only Candidates whose parents are a domicile of Telangana /AP are eligible to consider under “CAP” Category.
AP PGECET required Documents For NCC Category
Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C Certificate(s).
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Final Counselling Certificate Verification Dates
AP PGECET Final counselling schedule 2015 given below. These are the dates on which the certificates or documents verification takes place.
|Certificate Verification||Time||GATE/GPAT & AP PGECET|
|25.09.2015||9.00 AM||All eligible and qualified candidates of GATE / GPAT & AP PGECET|
APPGECET 2nd Counselling Web Option Entry Dates
AP PGECET 2nd Web counselling schedule 2015 given below. These are the dates on which the AP PGECET Final Counselling web option entries takes place.
|GATE/GPAT & AP PGECET||Exercising Web options|
|All eligible and qualified candidates of GATE / GPAT & AP PGECET||25.09.2015 to 27.09.2015|
Final AP PGECET Counselling Helpline Centers
AP PGECET Final Counselling Centre / Help line Center is as follows
|S.No||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|1.||University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.|
Andhra PGECET Second Counselling Procedure
- Candidate has to check the AP PGECET Final Counselling dates.
- Get the certificates verified at the Help Line Center given.
- One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Candidates need to exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of web options.
- Candidate can download the allotment order & report to the concerned college.
Download AP PGECET Final Phase Counselling Official Notification