TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2015
TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 is going to be started from 12-09-2015. The candidates who have qualified in Telangana PGLCET 2015 exam may check complete details about TS LAWCET 2015 Counselling in our web site. TS PGLCET Counselling dates are officially released. The PGLCET qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 have to attend the TS LAWCET counselling for admission into Law colleges in Telangana State. They are informed to attend the TS LAWCET counselling 2015 at any one of the Help Line Centres given below.
Here you can check the TS PGLCET 2015 web counselling schedule, Documents or certificates required for TS LAWCET Counselling 2015, Rank wise counselling dates, Help line centers, Telangana LAWCET Counselling fee details for all categories, etc. You can also get the complete details regarding TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 from the official web site tslawcet.tsche.ac.in. So the candidates who have qualified in the TS PGLCET 2015 exam which was conducted in the month of May 2015 may attend the TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 as per given below schedule.
TS PGLCET Counselling 2015 – Certificate Verification Dates
TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 schedule is given below according to the rank. These are the dates on which the certificates or documents verification takes place.
|Certificate verification Dates|
|LL.B. 3 Years||12.09.2015||9.00 A.M.||1||1050|
|LL.B 3 Years||13.09.2015||9.00 A.M.||3751||4800|
|LL.B. 3 Years||14.09.2015||9.00 A.M.||7501||8200|
|LL.B. 5 Years||15.09.2015||9.00 A.M.||1||1000|
Telangana LAWCET Web Counselling Dates
Telangana LAWCET Web Counselling schedule is given below according to the rank. These are the dates on which the candidate need to enter the web options.
|Course||Date||Rank||Web Options dates|
|LL.B 3 Years||12.09.2015||1 – 3750||13-09-2015 to 14-09-2015|
|LL.B 3 Years||13.09.2015||3751- 7500||14-09-2015 to 15-09-2015|
|LL.B 3 Years||14.09.2015||7501 – LAST||15-09-2015 to 16-09-2015|
|LL.B. 5 Years||15.09.2015||1 – LAST||16-09-2015 to 17-09-2015|
Telangana PGLCET Counselling Fee
The category wise fee details of TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 are given below.
TSLAWCET Counselling Centers / Help Line Centres
The helpline centres for TS LAWCET Counselling 2015 are as follows,
|Place||Name of the Help Line Centre|
|Hyderabad||JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
|Nizam College, Basheerbagh|
|Govt. Institute of Printing Technology, Marredpally, Secunderabad.|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
Certificates required for TSPGLCET Counselling
Documents Required for TS LAWCET Counselling – All candidates
- TS LAWCET- 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Rank Card.
- TS LAWCET – 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket.
- SSC Marks memo or equivalent.
- Intermediate marks memo or equivalent.
- Qualifying Examination marks memo.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree).
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015).
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate, if any.
Certificates required – PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP Candidates :
Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex service Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
* The children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports Candidates :
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Download TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET Counselling Official Notification PDF