AAI Recruitment 2016
AAI Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently. AAI has released this notification to recruit 97 Airport Terminal Officers all over India. This is the good news for the people who are looking for Air India jobs. Interested Candidates are allowed to apply only through online. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. All the details regarding AAI Recruitment are given here.
Interested Eligible Candidates for AAI Recruitment can apply through online before 31st January 2016. Before applying for AAI Recruitment Candidates needs to check their Eligibility details. For Eligibility details like Age Limit, Educational qualification etc and for more information about vacancies, Application fee, Selection Process etc see the below sections.
About Airport Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. AAI manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space.
Due to modernization and expansion of our various Airports, AAI is in need of professionals to manage the Terminal Buildings. As such, it is proposed to induct officers from Defense Services, Air Force, Army, and Navy. This organization is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. Airports Authority of India manages all Civil Airports including civil enclaves across the country and provides CNS/ATM services.
Details about Indian Airport Vacancies
AAI Recruitment Notification has released for different Posts. Here we have given post wise vacancy details for the candidates who are interested in applying for Authority jobs.
Organization Name: Airport Authority of India.
No. of Posts: 97 Posts.
Post wise vacancies:
Vacancies will vary according to the post wise. Post wise vacancies are listed below:
- There are a total of 57 vacancies for Airport Terminal Officer Posts.
- There are a total of 40 vacancies for Assistant Airport Terminal Officer Posts.
Details of Aero Recruitment
Airport Authority of India Recruitment details are mentioned below:
Official Website: www.aai.aero.
Email Address: [email protected]
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: All over India.
Last date to Apply: 31st January 2016.
Address for the Job vacancy: Airports Authority of India, Across India.
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates have to check their eligibility for AAI Recruitment. Eligibility details are given below:
- Airport Terminal Officers: Must have 7 to 12 years experience as Commissioned Officer for ATO.
- Assistant Airport Terminal Officers: Must have 7 to 12 years experience as Junior Commissioned Officer for AATO.
Age Limit for Air India Recruitment
- The Maximum Age Limit for Airport Terminal Officer is 32 to 48 years.
- The Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Airport Terminal Officers is 40 to 54 years.
Selection Process for Indian Aero Recruitment 2016
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment is based on the Interview. Eligible candidates should appear for an interview for which the date will be intimated on the registered e-mail of the candidate.
Instructions to apply for AAI Recruitment 2016
All Interested Candidates can apply through online before 31-01-2016. Read the Instructions below carefully before applying:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero.
- First click on “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button.
- After completion of downloading read the notification carefully.
- Fill the application form completely as per the instructions given in the notification.
- Now send the application form to the Email address i.e [email protected]aero.
Important Points to Remember about Airport Authority of India ATO Recruitment
- During the fixed term of a contract, the candidates have no claim for permanent absorption in AAI.
- AAI reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without issuing any further notice. The decision of the Management will be final. No appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- Airports Authority of India reserves the right to shortlist / reject candidature, without assigning any reason.