Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 notification has been released officially. Arunachal Pradesh Police Department invites application for 82 Constable, Sub – Inspector and various vacancies under sports quota. Interested Eligible Aspirants can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment through Online. The last date for Arunachal Pradesh police 2016 Recruitment is 18th February 2016.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the aspirants who want to start their career in Arunachal Pradesh Government. Interested Eligible candidates can visit the official website www.arunpol.nic.in for more details. Online Registration starts from 14/01/2016 to 18/02/2016. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of Arunachal Pradesh constable, SI Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
The Arunachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Arunachal Pradesh in the Republic of India. Arunachal Pradesh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Arunachal Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment notification has issued recently. Eligible candidates can grab this great opportunity.
APP Recruitment Vacancy Details
Itanagar Police Department has published this recruitment notification for 82 Vacancies of SI, Constable & Other Posts. Here we are giving post wise vacancies released under the APP Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: SI, Constable & Other posts.
No. of Vacancies: 82 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.no||Name of the post||No.of Vacancies|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment board.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector, Head Constable & Other Posts.
No of Posts: 82 Posts.
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for Itanagar SI, HC & Other Posts
The people who are ready to apply for Arunachal Pradesh SI, Constable & Other Posts should know about the Eligibility Criteria. It contains Educational Qualification and Age Limit that are mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for Arunachal Pradesh State Police Recruitment 2016
- For the post of Constable (GD) – Candidates should have passed X class.
- For Constable (Driver) – Candidates should have passed 8th class with having valid Driving Licence of LMV and having driving experience of LMV in at least 3 years.
- For Sub-Inspector– Candidates should have Graduation from recognized university.
Age Limit for APP SI, HC & other Posts
- For Constable (GD)– Candidate age should be in between 17 to 21 years
- For Constable (Driver) post– Aspirant age should be in between 18 to 28 years
- For Sub-Inspector post– Candidate age should be in between 20 to 25 years
- Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Important Dates for APP Exam
- Starting date to fill the online application form: 14/01/2016.
- Last date for submission of application form: 18/02/2016.
Selection Procedure for HC, SI& Other Posts
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following process.
- Scrutiny of certificates
- Physical standard
- Physical efficiency test
- Written examination
- Merit List
- Medical examination/ character & antecedent verification.
Application fee Itanagar Police Recruitment
- for Sub-Inspector Post-Rs.15/-
- for Other post-Rs.10/-
Arunachal State Police Online Application 2016
The people who are ready to apply for APP Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.arunpol.nic.in & submit the application on or before 18th February 2016.
Instructions to apply for Arunachal Pradesh State Police Recruitment 2016
- Before applying candidate should have valid E-mail ID& Contact Number.
- Log on to Official website www.arunpol.nic.in.
- Click on Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment notification link.
- Before applying read the notification carefully.
- Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in the notification.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the application form to the below-mentioned address
Director General of Police,
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Download the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 PDF
Click here for download Recruitment Advt & Application Form.