Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification has been Published for 77 vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts. It is a Golden opportunity for the Aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to Bank of India Recruitment through online mode from 23rd February 2016 to 8th March 2016. Aspirants may know the detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application fee for Bank of India by reading the full Article.
Bank of India Job Details
Bank of India is a commercial bank established on 1906. It is a government owned organisation and headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Bank of India has 4828 branches in India including 56 offices outside India. Every year Bank of India Recruits the suitable candidates for various vacancies. Presently Bank of India issued a notification for filling 77 Specialist Officer Posts. The candidates who want to build their career in Banking sector can apply to Bank of India Recruitment 2016. The candidates may apply to Bank of India Jobs before the last date 8th March 2016 in the official website www.bankofindia.co.in.
Name of the Organisation: Bank of India
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post wise Vacancy details:
- Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
- Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
- Law Officer: 05 Posts
- Information Technology: 42 Posts
- Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
official website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Job Location: All over India
Category: Government jobs.
Application Fee: The candidates who are willing to apply for Bank of India have to pay fee Rs.600 for General Category. SC/ST/PWD and all reserved category applicants should pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- through online mode.
Pay Scale: The contenders selected for Bank of India Recruitment will get a salary of Rs.31705 to Rs.45,950.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
- For Post no.1 Applicants must have passed final Examination of Charted Accountant
- For Post no.1 Applicants must have passed final Examination of Charted Accountant.
- The candidates must hold graduation and Post graduation in management/business administration from recognised university for Post No.2.
- For Law Officer posts Graduation in Law with minimum 60 % of Marks.
- For Post no. 3 the candidates should have Graduation/Engineering in Computer Science or Electronics or Telecommunications from the recognised university.For Technical Officer posts, Graduation or
- For Technical Officer posts, Graduation or Engineering in relevant fields such as Civil, Textile, Mechanics, computer science, electronics, metallurgy and B. pharm.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates should be 25 – 35 years and for charted accountant post the minimum age limit is 21 years.
The candidates who have applied for Bank of India Recruitment have to attend the following Tests conducted by Bank of India.
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion / Interview.
How To Apply: Interested contenders may apply to Bank of India Recruitment through online mode in the official website www.bankofindia.co.in before the last date 8th March 2016.
Steps To Apply:
- Aspirants are suggested to visit the official notification given below.
- Go to the official website and click on career tab.
- Select the post which you want to apply and click on Apply online link.
- Fill the form with mentioned details and submit it.
- Take the print out of application form for future use.
Starting date to submit the online application form: 23rd February 2016.
Last date for application Submission: 8th March 2016.
Download Bank of India Recruitment official notification Pdf