Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been announced by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. BSSC issued a notification for filling 13120 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Clerk, Forest Guard, Clerk and various Posts. It is fabulous news for the Job seekers who are looking for Bihar Govt jobs. Interested Aspirants may apply to Bihar SSC Recruitment through online mode in the official website. The Candidates can apply to Bihar SSC from 22nd February 2016 to 13th March 2016.
Bihar SSC Job Details
Bihar Staff Selection Commission is abbreviated as BSSC. BSSC is an autonomous body of Bihar Government. Its primary responsibility is to hire the suitable candidates for various vacant positions in Bihar State. It releases the recruitment notification whenever manpower is required. Presently Bihar SSC issued a notification to fill up 13120 vacancies for Various posts. The candidates who have attained requisite qualifications may apply to Bihar PSC Recruitment before the last date 13th March 2016 in the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in. The Recruitment details of Bihar SSC is mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Total No.of Vacancies:13120
Category A: 980 Vacancies
- Forest Guard – 693 Posts
- Dealing Assistant Sub Inspector – 87 Posts
- Typing Assistant Sub Inspector – 78 Posts
- Instructor -122 Posts
Category B: 12140 Vacancies
- Stenographer – 21 Posts
- Assistant Urdu Translator – 96 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 66 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 3161 Posts
- Revenue Clerk – 4353 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 923 Posts
- Accountant Clerk – 487 Posts
- Typists – 116 Posts
- Industrial Instructor – 03 Posts
- Reader – 02 Posts
- Clerk – 58 Posts
- Bench Clerk – 56 Posts
- Weaving Instructor – 01 Post
- Craft Teacher – 02 Posts
- Other Clerical Posts – 2797 Posts
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Bihar.
Job Category: Government.
Application Fee: The candidates who have applied for Bihar SSC Recruitment have to pay Rs.375 for general category and SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC, and other category candidates should pay Rs.75/- as registration fee.
Pay Scale: The contenders will receive a monthly salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 plus Grade pay of Rs.2400 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The Applicants who have possessed 10+2/12th or Intermediate from recognized Institution or University with the minimum percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the candidates of the candidates must be 37 years for all posts. For Forest Guard posts the upper age limit is 23 years.
Selection Procedure of Bihar Public Service Commission:
Bihar Public Service Commission selection board conducts written the exam to evaluate the candidates performance. Based on their merit in the Written Test the applicants will be selected for Bihar SSC Recruitment.
How To Apply for BSSC Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply to Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 through online mode in the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in on or before the last date 13th March 2016.
Instructions to Apply:
- Click on the below given official notification link.
- Read the details in the Bihar SSC Recruitment official announcement clearly.
- Go to the official website and click on BSSC Inter Level Recruitment application form.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Pay the application fee according to their category through online mode.
- After successful completion click on submit button and take print out of form for future use.
Online Application is available from 22nd February 2016.
The last date to submit the application form in online: 13th March 2016
Download Bihar SSC Recruitment official Notification
This is the direct link to download BSSC Inter level Recruitment official announcement.