BSSC Recruitment 2016
BSSC Recruitment 2016 notification has released recently on 12th February 2016. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published the BSSC Notification 2016 to fill the 2223 vacancies in Lab Technician, Surgical Assistant & X- Ray Technician Posts. Candidates who are searching for Bihar Govt Jobs should utilize this opportunity. Interested aspirants can visit the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in for complete details.
BSSC Recruitment is the good news for the aspirants looking for Medical Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply for BSSC Lab Technician Recruitment through Online Mode. Aspirants can submit their Application form from 12.02.2016 to 4.03.2016. Bihar Surgical Asst Notification has issued under the Employment No: 03010115/ 04010115/ 05010115. The educational qualification for Bihar SSC Recruitment is different based on the posts applied. Check the complete BSSC Recruitment details in this article.
Bihar SSC Surgical Assistant Job Details
Bihar Staff Selection Commission is also called as BSSC. It’s aim is to hire the skilled and talented aspirants for various posts. Bihar SSC is works for the Bihar government. Recently BSSC Recruitment 2016 has announced by Bihar Staff Selection Board. Bihar SSC is inviting the applicants for 2223 Various Posts. BSSC decided to conduct the Medical exam for filtering the Applicants. See the Bihar Technician recruitment details.
- Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
- Total Vacancies: 2223 Posts.
- Job Role: Surgical Assistant, Lab Technician & X- Ray Technician.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- category: Government Job.
- Job Location: Bihar.
- Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Operating Room Assistant (Surgical Assistant)- 1772 Posts.
- Lab Technician- 236 Posts.
- X- Ray technician- 215 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Govt of Bihar Technician Recruitment 2016
For Lab Technician Post:
Candidates who completed their 10+2 in Science & Diploma in Lab Technician.
For Surgical Assistant:
Aspirants should possess their 12th/ Inter in Science & Diploma in Surgical Assistant.
Qualification for X- Ray Technician Post:
Contenders who have passed Inter in Science with Diploma in X- Ray Technician Course.
- Candidates age should be from 21- 37 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for Reserved Candidates.
- Check the Official notification for more details.
Hiring Process for BSSC Lab Technician Notification 2016
Aspirants will be selected based on their Academic Merit, Experience & then Interview conducted by BSSC. The selected applicants in the Academic Merit are asked for Interview.
Candidates who are applying for BSSC Recruitment 2016 can pay the Exam fee either in Online or Offline mode at Indian Bank/ State Bank.
- Application fee for General/ BC/ OBC candidates is Rs. 375/-.
- SC/ ST aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Selected aspirants for Bihar SSC Recruitment will get monthly salary as follows.
- For Surgical Asst & Lab Technician Post: Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay 2800/-.
- For X- Ray Technician Post: Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay 2400/-.
How to Apply for BSSC Board Optical Room Asst Recruitment 2016
Eligible Candidates can apply through Online at official portal www.bssc.bih.nic.in on or before last date. Aspirants are advised to know the guidelines given in the official notification. After Submission the form, printout the Application.
- Aspirants first visit the official site.
- Click on the BSSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Click on Application Form.
- Then fill the application form carefully by following the instructions of official notification.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- After filling the form, Click on the Submit Button.
- After successful registration, take printout of the Application form for future purpose.
Important Dates for Bihar SSC Surgical Asst Notification 2016
Starting date for submission of Online Application: 12.02.2016.
Last date for submission of Online Application: 04.03.2016.