CIDCO Recruitment 2016
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 notification recently released officially by the authority of City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited for the recruitment of 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior planner, Field Officer, Fire Station Officer, and other vacancies. Candidates will be responsible to read out the authorized advertisement in advance to apply and submit an application on or before the last date. The last date for CIDCO application submission is 28/01/2016.
Recruitment in Mumbai is a good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for government jobs in Mumbai. Candidates who are willing to apply for this CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016 can visit the official website for more details. Eligible candidates can apply to this job through online. Applications are available in online from 01/01/2016.
Details about City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17th March 1970 under the Indian companies Act of 1956. Between 1951 and 1961 the population of Mumbai rose by 50% and in the next decade by 80.8%. This rapid growth was due to the increasing industrial and commercial importance of the city. CIDCO has recently published the notification for filling the AE, Jr and sub-posts. Eligible candidates can grab this great opportunity.
CIDCO Job Vacancy Details
City and Industrial Development of Maharashtra is conducting this CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for filling 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, Sub Officer, other vacancies. Here we are providing the post wise vacancies released under the CIDCO Recruitment 2016.
Total No. of posts: 221
Post Wise Vacancies:
|s.no||Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|8.||Higher Grade stenographer||06|
|9.||Fire Station Master||01|
City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd Recruitment Details
Name of the organization: City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited
Name of the post: Various posts
No. of posts: 221
Official website: www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
The candidates who are willing to apply to these jobs released under Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment should have the eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process etc. The brief details about the Eligibility Criteria are given below.
Educational Qualification for City & Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should posses degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) posts.
- Candidate should possess degree in EE (Electrical Engineering), Bachelor degree in Electronics& Tele-Communication Engineering or Electronics engineering for Assistant Engineer (Telecom) & Junior Planner posts.
- Candidate should hold graduation in planning from recognized university, Full-Time Degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture – B. Arch/ G.D. Arch for Field Officer (Architect) posts.
- Refer the notification for complete details.
Experience required to apply for CIDCO Vacancy
Candidate should have the relevant experience in the concerned field for the respective post.
- Assistant Engineer/Job planner/Field Officer (Architect)-Minimum 01 year
- Accountant-07 years
- Field Officer-03 years
- Stenographer-02 years
- Fire Station Officer-10 years.
Age Limit for CIDCO AE Recruitment 2016
- Candidate age should be in between 18 to 33 years for Assistant Engineer, Junior planner and other Jobs.
- For Fire Station Officer Job, Aspirant age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Age Limit for Sub Officer Job is 18 to 35 years.
Selection Process for CIDCO Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on Written test & Interview.
Important Dates for CIDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- Starting Date of the online application: 07/01/2016.
- Last Date for application submission: 28/01/2016.
- Closing date for printing candidates application: 12/02/2016.
Application Fee for CIDCO Recruitment
- For open category candidates: Rs. 300/–
- For SC, ST, SBC, VJNT, OBC & physically handicapped candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to apply for Maharashtra Gov Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply through online in the official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 07/01/2016 to 28/01/2016.
Instructions regarding Maharashtra AE Recruitment 2016
- Before going to apply through online candidate should have the valid E-mail Id and contact number.
- Scan the photograph and signature.
- Log on through the official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Select the desired post.
- Then register yourself with all asked details and log in through username and password and fill the all required fields carefully.
- Click on the payment button and proceed.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
Download CIDCO Notification 2016
Click here for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification.