IARI Recruitment 2016
IARI Recruitment 2016 notification has announced to fill up 110 vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts. Notification was released by the Indian Agriculture Research Institute. Job hunters who are looking for Government jobs can utilize this chance by applying through online mode. This is the best Opportunity for candidates who are looking for Technical Assistant jobs in Indian government Agriculture Department sector. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for IARI Recruitment by online before the last date 5th February 2016. To know more details regarding IARI Recruitment read full article.
Indian Agriculture Research Institute is commonly known as IARI. It is known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It was situated in Delhi, it is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s. The Institute has all along been adjusting and improving its policies, plans and programmes to effectively respond to the needs and opportunities of the nation. Recently it has announced the IARI Recruitment 2016 Notification for filling 110 vacancies of Technical Assistant posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply to IARI Recruitment through online before the last date. Online Application will be available in the official website www.iari.res.in.
Notification Details of IARI Recruitment
Indian Agricultural Research Institute issued a notification to fill 110 Technical Assistant Posts through IARI Recruitment 2016. It is the best chance for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Indian government Sector. Eligible Aspirants can apply for IARI Recruitment through online before the last date. Submit the form in online by filling required details before the last date, i.e, 5th February 2016. The details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply for Indian Agriculture Research Institute Recruitment are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Indian Agriculture Research Institute
Indian agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Vacancy Details are as below
Name of Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Official website: www.iari.res.in
Total No.of Vacancies: 110
Job Role: Technical Assistant & Technician
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: India
Post wise vacancy details
- Technical Assistant T-3 / Category-II (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 68
- Technical Assistant / Library T-3 / Category-II (Library / Information/ Documentation Functional Group ): 2
- Technical Assistant / Hindi Translator , T-3 / Category-II (Press and Editorial Functional Group): 1
- Technician, T-1 / Category-I (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 32
- Technician/ Library Assistant, T-1 / Category-I, (Library / Information/Documentation Functional Group): 05
- Technician/Fitter, T-1 / Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1
- Technician (Machinist), T-1/ Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1
Eligibility Criteria for IARI Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for the IARI posts must adhere to the Eligibility criteria given by the IARI before stepping to the online application. Eligibility criteria of IARI Technical Assistant And Technician Recruitment, such as educational qualification, age limit are mentioned below.
For Technical Assistant posts: Candidates should possess bachelor degree in respective discipline from any recognized university.
For Technician posts: Applicants must have 10th/matriculation or equivalent examination.
The Applicants must have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Important dates of IARI Technical Asst And Technician Recruitment
- Starting date to register online application form: 06.01.2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 05.02.2016
- The candidates belongs to general/ OBC categories have to pay application fee of Rs.250/-
- No need to pay any fee candidates belongs to reserved category.
Selection Procedure For Technical asst & Technician Posts
Applicants are selected for IARI based on their performance in written test.
The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 including the grade pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
How To apply for IARI
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for IARI Recruitment 2016 in official website www.iari.res.in before the last date 05-2-2016.
Instructions to the candidates applying for IARI
- Applicants have to read the official notification available below.
- If eligible visit the Official website www.iari.res.in.
- Click on link IARI Technical Asst & Technician Recruitment 2016.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit the application & take print out.
- Candidates have to send the copy of the application form (by taking a printout) together with the Demand Draft /Pay Order to the following address.
Senior Admn. Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Room No.13, Director’s Office,
ICAR -Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi–110012 (India).
For complete details refer the official Notification uploaded below.
Download the official Notification of IARI Recruitment 2016
Download the IARI Recruitment notification from the below link.