IGCAR Recruitment 2016
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has recently published an employment notification through Advertisement No. 01/2016 in the month of February. IGCAR has released notification for 219 Vacancies of Technician C & Stipendiary Trainee Category II Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Government jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2016. Eligible Applicants can apply for these posts through Online by official website www.igcar.gov.in.
Interested applicants can visit the official website for more details regarding Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for IGCAR Recruitment trough Online on or before the last date. The online application is available from 5th February 2016 to 18th March 2016. The Complete details regarding Recruitment like Eligibility criteria, Selection process, How to apply, etc are mentioned below.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Vacancy Deatils
Total No of posts: 219 posts.
Post wise vacancies:
1. Technician C Vacancies: 21 Posts.
|S.no||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|1.||Draughtsman (Civil)||02 Posts|
|5.||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||05 Posts|
|6.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||03 Posts|
|7.||Glass Blower||01 Post|
|8.||Boiler Attendant||02 Posts|
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category – II Vacancies: 198 Posts.
|S.no||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|2.||Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||07 Posts|
|3.||Instrument Mechanic||16 Posts|
|4.||Electronics Mechanic||12 Posts|
|6.||Millwright Fitter||12 Posts|
|9.||Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||03 Posts|
|11.||Plant Operator||25 Posts|
|12.||Laboratory Assistant||34 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for Kalpakkam IGCAR Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are applying for IGCAR Recruitment 2016 must check their Eligibility criteria like Educational qualification, Age limit & Age relaxation that are mentioned below.
- Candidates must possess HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)/SSC (Science & Maths) with 60% marks.
- Candidates must have ITI certificate of not less than 1 year duration in respective trade.
- For Technician C Post: 27 Years.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category II Post: 18 to 22 Years.
For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
For OBC Candidates: 3 years.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment Details
Name of organization: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Name of Posts: Technician C & Stipendiary Trainee Category II posts.
No of vacancies: 219 posts.
Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government job.
Job Location: Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu.
Applicants who applied for IGCAR Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written test.
- Trade test.
For Technician C & Stipendiary Trainee Category II posts: Rs.5,200/- – Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/– and Stipend during training Rs 6200/- per month in 1st year and Rs.7200/– for 2nd year onwards.
- Starting date for filling online application: 5th February 2016.
- Closing date for submitting online application: 18th March 2016.
How to Apply for IGCAR Technician C Recruitment 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2016 through online by official website on or before the last date of application. The complete process of applying for Kalpakkam IGCAR Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below.
Steps to applying for IGCAR Technician C/Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment
- Click on Link ‘Click here to Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2016‘ attached below.
- Read the Recruitment advertisement carefully before applying.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the details in Application form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature in a given format.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Download Kalpakkam IGCAR Recruitment Notification 2016
Click here to download Recruitment Advertisement.