IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016, notification has been released under the notice no. IITM/R/1/2016. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has issued a job notification for recruiting the 70 vacancies of Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard and other posts. Madras has invited Online applications for the candidates to fill up in Non-Teaching Posts 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply now for the given recruitment before the last date.
Candidates can apply to this IIT Recruitment through Offline Mode by sending the applications to the address given below in the article. Online Applications of IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 are available up to 17/02/2016. Candidates who are looking for this IIT recruitment need to visit the Official website www.iitm.ac.in. Applications are available in Online from 22/01/2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Chennai IIT Recruitment 2016 are found below.
More Information about Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is an autonomous public engineering and research institution located in Chennai (formerly Madras), Tamil Nadu, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It was founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the former government of West Germany, it was the third Indian Institute of Technology that was established by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament, to provide education and research facilities in engineering and technology. Recently it released a notification for recruiting the Non-Teaching Posts. Candidates may use this opportunity which was given by IIT Madras Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016.
IIT Madras Job vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching Posts
No.of Vacancies: 70.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|4.||Junior Technical Superintendent||09|
|10.||Physical Education Officer||01|
IIT Madras Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology.
Name of the Post: Jr Technician, Jr Assistant, Security Guard and other posts.
No of Posts: 70 Posts.
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Non-Teaching Job.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Selection Criteria for Indian Institute of Technology Jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in Written exam and Interview which will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Starting date to fill the Application form: 22/01/2016.
- Last date to send the Application form: 17/02/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Jr Assistant & Other Posts
- For Security Guard Post: Candidates must have passed SSLC examination or its equivalent and having NCC Certificate.
- For Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts: Aspirants must possess Post Graduation Degree in the relevant stream from any Recognized University with at least 55% marks and also having experience in the relevant field.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Age Limit for IIT Madras Posts
For Jr Technician, Jr Assistant & Security Guard posts
- Candidate maximum age should be 27 years.
For Jr Superintendent, Jr Engineer & Jr Technical Superintendent posts
- Candidate maximum age should be 32 years.
For Assistant Registrar to Physical Education Officer posts
- Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
For Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar posts
- Candidate maximum age should be 50 years.
Pay Scale for IIT Madras Recruitment
- For Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar posts: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- For Assistant Registrar to Physical Education Officer posts: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For Junior Superintendent to Junior Technical Superintendent posts: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Junior Technician & Junior Assistant posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- For Security Guard posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to apply for IIT Madras Non-Teaching Recruitment Exam
Candidates who are interested to apply for these IIT Madras Security Guard & Other Posts check the Official website www.iitm.ac.in. After filling the Online application, send the application form to the below-mentioned address on or before the closing date. Candidates already applied for this Recruitment need to apply again.
Instructions to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants visit the Official website www.iitm.ac.in.
- Click on the IIT Madras Recruitment link.
- Select the desired post.
- Upload the Photograph & Signature.
- Fill the Application Form which is required in the notification.
- After filling the application form, candidates must send the application form to the below Postal address.
- Take a hard copy of it for future reference.
I.I.T.Madras, Chennai – 600 036.
Application Fee for Jr Assistant and Other posts
Aspirants kindly visit the Official website for more details about Application fee.