Income Tax Recruitment 2016
Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Notification has released the to fill nearly 20,750 Vacancies. Income Tax Department Recruitment is for Income Tax Officer, AO Cadre, Executive Assistants, PS Cadre, IT Inspector Group C, Steno Grade 2, Drivers, LDC, and other posts. Candidates who are waiting for Central Govt jobs can follow the Income Tax Notification 2016 which will be released soon.
IT Department Recruitment 2016 is a great chance for all candidates who are eagerly waiting for Income Tax Jobs. Aspirants by checking the eligibility can apply to this Income Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 through Online. Candidates can also check the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in for more details. Here we are providing the Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, etc. of Income Tax Recruitment 2016.
About Income Tax Department
The Income Tax Department is also known as IT Department. It is a government agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of Ministry of Finance. The main aim of this Income Tax Department is to collect the Tax from people. The Income Tax Department is the biggest Mobilizer for the Government. So many people are waiting for this Recruitment. Eligible candidate can use this opportunity.
IT Recruitment Vacancy Details
IT Department will release the recruitment notification for 20750 vacancies of various posts. Here we are providing the Post Details, and we will update post wise vacancy details soon.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No.of Posts: 20750.
Name of the Posts
- Income Tax Officer.
- AO Cadre.
- PS cadre.
- Inspector of Income Tax.
- Executive Assistants.
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver.
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver.
- Group C.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Details
Name Of The Organization: Income Tax Department.
Name of the post: Various Posts
Number Of Vacancies: 20750 posts.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: All over India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for IT Department Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for various posts of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 should be aware of the below Eligibility Criteria. Eligibility Criteria includes Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Educational qualification for IT Recruitment
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics & Science background from any recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants should possess a typing speed of 20 wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit for IT Department Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- For SC/ SC candidates- Age relaxation is extended up to 5 years.
- For OBC candidates- Age relaxation is extended up to 3 years.
Selection Criteria for Income Tax Dept India Recruitment
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- PST ( Physical Standard Test).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- The Starting date of Online Registration: Updated Shortly.
- Last date for Online Registration: Updated Shortly.
Income Tax Recruitment Apply Online
Candidates can apply for this post through Online. Candidates regularly visit the Official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in for updates. We will update the latest news regarding Income Tax Department Jobs whenever an Official announcement is released. Keep visiting our website for the latest updates.
Steps to Apply Online
- First you should need to visit the official site of Income Tax Department.
- The you have to click on Recruitment/ Carrer page.
- There you should need to find out the appropriate link as Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016.
- Then Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the application form with all correct details in the blank fields.
- Make the application fee through challan.
- Make a Print of the application form for further reference.