IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016
IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 notification has announced. Candidates who are looking for the latest Haryana government jobs can apply for this recruitment. Every year IOCL releases many notifications to hire talented Candidates. At present, it has issued the IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 to recruit the suitable candidates who have passionate to work in the Indian oils. The company has decided to fill the 110 IOCL junior engineer vacancies.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 11-01-2016 to 25-01-2015. Candidates who are willing to apply for the IOCL Panipat Recruitment should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering. For all the details regarding IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment aspirants can refer the below sections. Age Limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection Procedure, how to apply etc. are mentioned in the below sections.
Details about IOCL
IOCL stands for Indian Oil Corporation Limited. It is India’s largest commercial enterprises company. Indian Oil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporate in the prestigious Fortune Global 500 listing for the year 2015. The company has its branches all over the India. Since 1959, this refining, marketing, and international trading company served the Indian state with the important task of reducing India’s dependence on foreign oil. The firm owns and operates seven of the 17 refineries in India, controlling nearly 40 percent of the country’s refining capacity.
IOCL invites the online applications for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV in Fire & Safety, Instrumentation, Power & Utilities, and Mechanical Fitter cum Rigger and Production vacancies. The aspirants can only participate in the recruitment process by filling the IOCL Panipat Refinery Online Applications 2016. So, Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Vacancy Details of Indian Oil Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released notification for the recruitment of different posts. Post wise vacancy details are given here very clearly.
No. of Posts: 110 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||1 Post|
|2.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||1 Post|
|3.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities-O&M)||34 Posts|
|4.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical-Fitter Cum Rigger)||13 Posts|
|5.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||61 Posts|
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: IOCL Panipat Refinery
No. of Posts: 110 Posts.
Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant – IV.
Job Category: Government Type.
Job Location: Haryana.
Official Website: www.panipatrefinery.in.
Apply Mode: Online.
Last date to apply: 25-01-2015.
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Oil Panipat Recruitment 2016
To apply for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment candidate should satisfy the following Educational qualification and Age Limit.
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31-12-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process for Indian Oil Panipat Refinery Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on written test and Interview. Candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for an interview.
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selected Candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs.11,900 to Rs.32,000/-
Important Dates of IOCL Recruitment 2016
- Starting date for Online application: 11th January 2016.
- Last date for Online application: 25th January 2016.
Instructions to apply for IOC Ltd Panipat Recruitment
- Log on to the Official website www.panipatrefinery.in.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, take the printout of the application for further use.
Requirements before filling on-line application form
1. The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid at least for six months as all future communication (including issue of admit card) with candidates will take place only through email.
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents /certificates pertaining to age/qualification caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), demand draft (if required) etc. ready before applying on-line.